Achievement: Unlock Mindforce Harmony

DRDoom

Elite
Society
Why So Serious
DRDoom
As I stated in this thread 6 months ago I went completely MF: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...g-completely-to-MF-untill-the-end-of-the-year.
I haven't used any other weapon of fap since MF was re-introduced.

Today I unlocked finally MF Harmony :yay: when reaching lvl51 Electro Kinetic (DMG)

Next short term goal maxing First Gen Electric Attack Chip VIII.
The dmg was allready maxed at 99 since a while back.
HA is currently at 9.7 and the attacks / minute are at 35/37 (SIB stopped at 9.7 :confused:) >> Electro Kinetic (HIT) at 32.9

And hoping that someday tiering for MF will be introduced.

Last edited:
I haven't used any other weapon of fap since MF was re-introduced.

Today I unlocked finally MF Harmony :yay: when reaching lvl51 Electro Kinetic (DMG)

(SIB stopped at 9.7 :confused:) >> Electro Kinetic (HIT) at 32.9

And hoping that someday tiering for MF will be introduced.

Grats on your unlock, and also impressed by your dedication to mindforce!

Don't worry, the SIB indicators are bugged after the last VU. You probably still get it (if it exists :laugh:).

Agreed on the tiering!

Gratz for a cool unlock!

With such a low number of EK and PC there must be a truckload of Anatomy and Wounding hidden in those other tabs to make MFH :eyecrazy:

Gratz for a cool unlock!

With such a low number of EK and PC there must be a truckload of Anatomy and Wounding hidden in those other tabs to make MFH :eyecrazy:

Tnx

I did skill most of skills up with laser pistoleer in the past.

Wounding is 7400 & Anatomy 9100
Psyche is 57 >> Want this one to 60, so all my attibubes (besides stamina) are above 60.

Gratz, and gl maxing the VIII chip. Those MF chips have a very long SIB, you get the final attack at approx 38.2 hit :)

Tnx

I did skill most of skills up with laser pistoleer in the past.

Wounding is 7400 & Anatomy 9100
Psyche is 57 >> Want this one to 60, so all my attibubes (besides stamina) are above 60.

Thanks for confirming, nice levels there.

Race me until all above 70, just a few psyche levels missing here ;-)

Welcome to the MF Harmony gang.:yay::yay::yay:

Very nice level. Congratz!

Next unlocks that are very close, Quickness and Kill Strike (less than 2 levels for both)
First mind-force unlock is "Force Merge" but I guess it will take some time to gain these 14 levels but it's feasible since I'm only using MF for hunting and healing.

I don't craft anymore and hardly mine so after these 3 unlocks I don't foresee any other unlocks in my Entropia career since Intuition :eyecrazy: is just not an option to skill for.

Congrats Doom!

I'm working on MF Harmony myself...less than 16 levels to go! :cool:

Back