Achievement: Castorian EnKnuckles-A Tier IV (TT fist)

jenny ferr

Elite
Society
Modified Perception
Jennifer Jenny ferr
Finally I made it!!!

I thought tier III was an achievement oh boy was I wrong, that was less then what .1 tier cost on tier IV...
(I have exact amount spent on each .1 increase if you need me to post that too)

After cycling exactly 4820.71peds* through it it finally tiered to 3.9 :yay: (*from 3.0 to 3.9)

For those of you who might not think this is so special, please think again I cant buy 1000peds of ammo and run out into the wild I had to return to a repair terminal every 16.49ped of decay and finally some other stats for you:

Repairs: ~292 (visits to the repair terminal)
Uses: ~316236 hits
Time: ~200hours* or 71.22 theoretical hours (if my math is correct lol)

*(stats taken from my 10k merp mission ~2hours for 3fists good spawns)

PS: if you by this dont have the sense NOT to try it yourself take my word for it DONT TRY IT you will go mad!! (need proof? look below)

(2.0 -2.9, old system)
220,29ped to 2.1
21,15ped to 2.2
84,69ped to 2.3
17,46ped to 2.4
294.24ped to 2.5
334,36ped to 2.6
42,46ped to 2.7
596,74ped to 2.8
77,17ped to 2.9

(3.0 - 3.9, 1506,64ped total during old system)
84,67ped to 3.1
281.16ped to 3.2
209.49ped to 3.3
901.24ped to 3.4
1314.17ped to 3.5
13.78ped to 3.6
180.65ped to 3.7
1782.94ped to 3.8
55.61ped to 3.9

Last edited:
Gratz :)

That is alooot of visits to repair terminal :eyecrazy:

gz ) so with 4 dmg enhencers it does 20% more dmg(+1 dmg approx) now and decayes even faster?:)) How long can u hunt with it now? 4 minutes 11 seconds ?:))

gz ) so with 4 dmg enhencers it does 20% more dmg(+1 dmg approx) now and decayes even faster?:)) How long can u hunt with it now? 4 minutes 11 seconds ?:))

It would do 40% more damage.. but cost more in enhancer breakage than actual decay lol

Congratulation! :) This is really fantastic :)

It would do 40% more damage.. but cost more in enhancer breakage than actual decay lol
Exactly, but hey sell me some for tt and I try it out for you Gently ;)

Thats a hell of work there mate :D Gratz!!!

I found out that iron and bronze challenges can make a person iron or bronze minded, just like poster of floor #1! I was still thinking whether getting my TT shortblades to tier <high> will be a good idea. It's tier 0.1 after 2 full repairs, but I still can't pursuade myself to TT it again. Maybe I'd keep it lol.

Exactly, but hey sell me some for tt and I try it out for you Gently ;)

lol werent you intending to try for yourself anyway? Wasn't if why you did the tiers in the first place?:))

lol werent you intending to try for yourself anyway? Wasn't if why you did the tiers in the first place?:))
Sure I intended to do it back when they were affordable aka pre vu11.4...
But I mostly did it because I wanted to be first with tier 10 tt fist but I have given up that idea now, as I will most likely be dead before that happens with this slow tiering and constant running back to repairs

Now I just do it because tt fist is the best ul fist out there, and hope I loot my ul cleaver one day...

Sure I intended to do it back when they were affordable aka pre vu11.4...
But I mostly did it because I wanted to be first with tier 10 tt fist but I have given up that idea now, as I will most likely be dead before that happens with this slow tiering and constant running back to repairs

Now I just do it because tt fist is the best ul fist out there, and hope I loot my ul cleaver one day...

kk, understood. Have you considered Mentor Claw?

good one...congrats on all that hard work :)

Back