WoF Mini-Qualifier; ATTENTION Teams USA, RockTropia and Estonia.

Hurrikane

Slayer
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
Oscar Hurrikane SkyQuake
The hour is upon us, and none of you (EDIT* USA did!) have contacted me with an agreed time for your match.

The USA can be excused as I neglected to supply them with the match information in their team thread.

The others, and ANY teams taking part this year, should try to get into the habit of posting in their team threads, pm'ing me; in short, getting organised. If I can run this thing from other people's houses then the teams can surely check a forum once in a while.

As it stands, I will be at the Start Point from around 20:30 for the 21:00 timeslot as that is the only agreed time I have recieved. Estonia are yet to respond so if they do not turn up for the match their score will be forfeit.

Either way, hope to see you all tomorrow for the first of WoF 2011's trips into chaos.

Hurrikane

Last edited:
Rocktropia will be ready for the 21:00 time slot.
I think Dilly is asleep already, but that is the time he had told us.

narfi

I don't think Estonia will participate this year, cause we don't have that many active players atm (someone correct me wrong). Akas or Aadu could give a better answer to this atm.

mArdoff an Blue are coming ;) Team Estonia will be ready 17:00 !

Last edited:
mArdoff an Blue are coming ;) Team Estonia will be ready 17:00 !

As I understand, all teams in the Mini-Qualifier must play at the same time. The current agreed time with the other two teams is 2100MA.

Edit* Or did you quote local time? Okay, maybe you're saying the same time to meet.

Last edited:
As Narfi says, 21.00 is our time of choice. USA and ourselves agreed this, I never heard back from Estonia.

is Team U.S.A. still on for 21:00 MA today?? And where do we meet if we are?

is Team U.S.A. still on for 21:00 MA today?? And where do we meet if we are?

We're meeting at 2030MA today at Wolverine!! Come on out for some fun!!

Back