Buying: Buying Hangar for 35k

Audrey Cheery Cheerful
My in-game-sister (don't ask) and I have re-evaluated what we think a hangar is worth at the moment and are now offering 35k for one. If you would like to sell to us please post in this thread or send me or her (Marina Cheerful) a PM.

:girl::girl:

Edit:

Retracted!

In the light of the recent development and what MA said about how space would work (what little they did actually say) we retract our buying offer for now. We wish all the current hangar owners the best of luck with their investment!

:shower:

Last edited:
I think you'd be extremely lucky to buy one at that price. Last ones were going for 150k easily. When the new version of space arrives where we're promised we'll be able to fly around in and considering the hangars will already include a fully repairable spaceship that will in future be the only gateway to other planets i'm sure the value will increase even further.

will in future be the only gateway to other planets

Which official source has told you this?

You state it as a fact, but the only straight answer from any official or semiofficial source I have seen about this is ND saying in an interview that both teleporters (faster) and spaceships (cheaper) will exist in the future...

Guys, there are a couple of fine threads in which hangar prices are discussed. Please don't fight here. :hug: The cheapest hangar at the moment is offered for 90k. Suzi and I know that 35k is a lot less but it's our honest guess what a hangar is worth at the moment and how much we are willing to risk. There are many risks involved in hangars already and on top of that we have the risk of the kaploding USD since we are Euro-based.

Removed comment as second part as asked by Audrey Cheerful

Last edited:
Removed comment as second part as asked by Audrey Cheerful

Hey, I only asked about the second part. There is no harm in opening your own buying thread instead of using this one, right? No offense meant!

:shower:

No offense here ;)

Just wanted to say that I wish u to find one so there's a chance for me to get a second one :cool:

Great! Good luck with that, too! :hug:

about your quest there's Naomi selling his own Hangar, actual bid 95k, since Skippie placed his one in auction for more this seems to be the cheapest of the 2 for sale.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?210719-Hangar-Echnida-nr-03

Ah, it's news to me that there are actually bids. Well, the good news is that there will be a buyer off the market and dozends of hangars to sell, probably. Always look on the bright side! ;)

Back