Info: Foul Iron Mission finally made easier...

pesok

Old Alpha
Society
CCCP
John Foma Kalun
Mods: Please move if this in not in correct category on forum.

Foul Iron Missions made easy in Dome #8 on F.O.M.A-Fortuna!​
(for a limited time only)​

Due to numerous requests from fellow entropians(pointing out the grave scarcity of Fouls in Entropia) over the past few months i have maxed out(numbers) both Foul DNA's in Dome #8, resulting in a highest concentration(of any maturity per square meter) of Fouls anywhere in our beloved universe(due to a relatively small size of the Biodome)!
As per requests the maturity is set to a minimum in order to expedite the mission progress(since there are currently no bronze missions for Fouls - any maturity killed will count in the mission score).
All other DNA's in the dome are set to a minimum but u might still rarely encounter occasional small molisk/tripudion(frog on steroids).
Currently planning to keep Fouls for a 3 week duration after which the Dome will be handed back to miners(might be reconsidered at the later date).
Hunting Tax in Dome#8: 4%.
PVP: Off.

Information on Fouls(entropiawiki.com link)

So grab your Rocket Launcher(or whatever u hunt these critters with) and complete your Foul Iron missions in no time!
Shop in Control Room#2 will always have the latest info on everything FF as well as your source for hunting/mining supplies and equipment. Traders are also available to buy your loot(or can always sell it in the Auction in Control Room #1).

Have fun and Uber Huge!

This belongs in landareas. Anyway, cool change, too bad the fee is too high for me to go there. Consider this a free bump.

This belongs in landareas. Anyway, cool change, too bad the fee is too high for me to go there. Consider this a free bump.
I assume you mean the TP(teleporter) fee(which is currently at 25 peds from calypso and 17.5 from CP). Unfortunately i have no control over this nor do i get any cut of it(i myself have to pay full fee each time i go there(which is as often as 5 times a day)). Consider that hangars are just around the corner and then the fee will be most likely set by hangar owners - your guess is as good as mine if it will be more expensive or cheaper(i just hope it will not revert back to what it was before(waiting for pilots to login, waiting for flights to fill(or pay VIP))-nightmare. Compared to that the convenience of current system looks like heaven.

Back