Selling: biggest shop in PA mall: 15 outside, 140 inside

Smoerble

Elite
Smoerble
Hi all,

as the subject says, I am selling the biggest shop that is available in PA mall.

Reason:
I am fed up with the new introduced bug... well, even more, that it's not fixed within days. Done, I am out of trading business and will go back to my hunting roots.

It is one of the few shops that were online and stocked nearly all the time since the mall opened. It has a regular user base and is known to have a wide variety of items (from beginner to high level items).

The shop will be sold WITHOUT items.
The shop stays open until it's sold.

Important:
It has 15 item slots outside, that means, you can place two shopkeepers there (=40 items outside!)
It has 140 items inside: I bought 2x shop extension (each 20 slots).

SB: 18k
BO: 23k
Current bid: 18500 from Ruupiez.

Will sell either today at 17:00 or tomorrow (tuesday) morning.

Last edited:
you can buy stuff, when you relog in the shop. After the relog the "buy" button is there

Hm, thanks for the info.

Doesn't help regular cleints though plus I am unable to place new stuff in it :(.

:jawdrop: Really surprised on this one. Free bump. Are you planning on liquidating the furniture in the place too? ;)

Yes, all. Will sell furniture, SKs etc after sale of shop ofc.

There goes the last trader in PA. Well played MA. Since trading is the only proffesion you can profit just kill the traders :yay:
On the other hand I think I'm monopolizing the malls. I doubt there is someone selling more than 400 items at one time like me.
ty Smoerble for making me the burger king of tha malls :cool:
gl with the sale and free bump.

Shops are fully working again. You can place stuff and clients can buy... so grab your shop nao.:yay:

Time for bump. Recieved bid below SB, so no SB yet.

Current bid: 18k from Sarah Witchblade.

Will sell either today at 17:00 or tomorrow (tuesday) morning.

Ok, highest Bid 18500 now.

the postponed launch leaves time for a bump. current offers are peds only, so no item trades accepted any more.

Ruupiez won for 18500, gz.

Back