Looking for: Koco TRAKSIMUS Dojcinovsk

Status
Like u said they Banned the people who made trades with the scammers yet they don't do anything with the scammers and its just "What the FUCK are you guys doing?" Oh so what you ran out of coffee. Get your ass in game and start banning the scammers and retriving the pedz not that hard yet you think as in locally people go to work then come and here and play and this is your job! All you have to do is click a few buttons. Not impressed with this at all. :wise:

Ive already sent a support case to them but ill sent one with this u said , maybe works and make them to think a lil bit and dont block worng people.
LOLz

And his still LOOOSE ? I kicked him out of our soc last summer in 2010 , thought u all knew about this guy ,

Hes never to be trusted and we talked about it many times Vallivil , KOKO color scamms , and hangs at twins a lot ,

TAC
Ice Cold

I'd rather you not naming anyone else with solid proof... I started this thread asking for a way to contact him only after did I edit it.. However him still being here after so many reports about scams and multiple avas bodes ill for me.. If MA locks him b4 I get my peds they are most likely gone... Only since more then my report was made today I may stand a chanse but it is slim

Added him to my FL just now...hoping to see him online.

I hate to see anyone get scammed especially if the scammer is from our society.

Not online currently nearing 00:00 EU time.

Added him to my FL just now...hoping to see him online.

I hate to see anyone get scammed especially if the scammer is from our society.

Not online currently nearing 00:00 EU time.

Does anyone thinks MA will unlock my account ?
im frustrated ,i sent a support case , i waited 8 hours now and still no answer from them.

Does anyone thinks MA will unlock my account ?
im frustrated ,i sent a support case , i waited 8 hours now and still no answer from them.

That is Shortly after I sent my support I was not locked for trading items with him but you might have been.. As for getting unlocked could take hours, weeks, months or years only MA can answer

Theres a phrase wh say here in Spain , that the trustable people pays for the sinners.
Sorry if i cant expresate good what i want to tell , my english is not so good.

Ah, we have a similar say in my country too. "paga o justo pelo pecador"

Anyway, it's really sad to hear what happened to u guys, hope the scammers get what they deserve.

Oh, and, headshot, sorry man, but some innocent guys were locked for almost 2 months, very recently, i wouldn't count on being unlocked in less than 24h, but who knows, i wish u all the best.

Ah, we have a similar say in my country too. "paga o justo pelo pecador"

Anyway, it's really sad to hear what happened to u guys, hope the scammers get what they deserve.

Oh, and, headshot, sorry man, but some innocent guys were locked for almost 2 months, very recently, i wouldn't count on being unlocked in less than 24h, but who knows, i wish u all the best.

Moito Brigado Nifas.
That phrase is the one i wanted to say but i dont know how is in english XD
If its 24 h thats good , i can wait that time , but 2 months....
Anyway im waiting for MA answer

eitherway he did not meet up with me but he did seem to want to clear his name... he is however still lying to me and he wouldn't let me add him to fl... if he is still in game tomorrow and not banned i will have ahard time finding him :p and i fear the other guy lost alot more then me....

also i do not know who's car i have lol bought or stolen no idea

Just join his soc for a minute and add the guy through the terminal, then go back to your own society and have him ignore you on every logon.

She traded me the vehicles in common trade window.
I was who dropped the ped for her in the ground , because she said her trade window didnt work.
Im desesperate , you only lost 500 ped , but i lost my account.
At least i have the hope to get it back.

Never ever drop anything on the ground for a trade. It's what you should have learned on your first day in EU.

She traded me the vehicles in common trade window.
I was who dropped the ped for her in the ground , because she said her trade window didnt work.
Im desesperate , you only lost 500 ped , but i lost my account.
At least i have the hope to get it back.

Is your account locked or did you recieve a formal ban from MA? Did they send you any kind of email?

On a very rare occasion i want to borrow or lend some items to some friends i ALWAYS ask for, or offer a collateral and when they say it is not necessary - i insist.

They say: "I trust you", i say "But what if my PC breaks and i am unable to log in for a week ? What if a meteorite destroys my house and kills me ? What if aliens come for me and kidnap me to do some crazy sex experiments ? I don't want you to ever have even slightest suspicions about me, so if i take your gear and dissappear for some reason, i want you to have and keep the collateral and forever think about me as a friend instead of wondering if i dissappeared with your items for personal gain."

Koco is in Starfleet Comman Currently logged out in the Shinook jungle mobile house

Edit:

Importantly! no dissrespect or anything against Starfleet Command this has nothing to do with them only one of their members

Koco TRAKSIMUS Dojcinovsk asked me for help earlier saying he wanted to retrieve some vehicles from acu there were bids on ... him having talked to me many times b4 i trusted him

of course he got my peds as i bought a car he had in acu thankfully not all of the stuff he asked me
and ofcourse he acted as he had computer problems

as Valliville stated he scammed a few people earlier .. the sleipnir and the gungnir was the other items he wanted removed from acu so Car is 99% surly stolen aswell

well as i will get locked for trading in stolen goods it's time to make EU unplayable for him ever again

so moral i guess is don't trust people you've "known(of)" for a long time even hunted with years ago

oh and i will pay any1 outing him as a scammer or any dissrespecting words 1ped for a picture with his name n a public place
and 10ped for killing him also calling him a scammer

i will ruin his eu life so much Calypto will feel loved =)

May I add, when i started playing this game again and the cars came out, i bought a jeep and a rk 5 from him, and just as i accepted he removed the RK-5 so i ended up only getting the jeep

Koco is a scammer, so beware everyone

p.s always double check the trades when you press accept

RJ Rob

I believe koco was kicked from starfleet so can't join to get to him but I will talk to him once more and if not I will make sure he can never show his face in a public place

Funny how this guy has been scamming people for months & this is the first time I ever hear about it...

Sorry to hear Johan, hopefully you wont get locked up & get your peds back.
To headshot nothing I can say but, what were you thinking :eyecrazy:!??

Funny how this guy has been scamming people for months & this is the first time I ever hear about it...

Sorry to hear Johan, hopefully you wont get locked up & get your peds back.
To headshot nothing I can say but, what were you thinking :eyecrazy:!??

Actually i think people did and do know about him scamming people, they just didnt want to do anything about it, like myself afterall it was only an RK-5 but i know it isnt nice being scammed and i should have reported him, but i didnt

EDIT: Something else i will add was this, he did eventually admit he did scam me and this was days and a few weeks later, i kept seeing him, so i kept asking for my RK-5 and he did a few times say he will give me it, then when i traded him he wouldnt accept the trade and kept running away...... lol like catch me if you can so to speak, o well, lets hope he gets stopped once and for all :)

I have had him kicked out of one or two socs after he was kicked from us,
I always recognise that fellow and keep my eye out for him .
And I sure take the time to report the so called bad asses to their respective soc leaders , just as i hope I would be informed myself if a rotten apple would fall into my soc.

Its bad that I missed that he had entered same soc as Vallivills .

TAC
Soc Leader
Ice Cold

well as game cant hold any kind of references about ppl being kicked from socs ( and reasons ) scamers will always found new one - smth to consider by MA

He has colored some vehicles for me one time for free to skill it up, good thing i refused additional coloring to "skill up". I have him on FL so if you want to check if he is online you can find me on rescue chat on euforces.com .

this is fking it! I have given him every chance of redemption now and he refuses still claiming to be innocent with 10000 holes in his story if he wants war i will give him war

Wanted: Koco TRAKSIMUS Dojcinovsk it's war

For Koco.. go a head and post your side of the story you and your "MANY powerfull friends who was gonna make no1 believe me" but why do you refuse help clearing this and giving my cahs back if your are innocent an dwhy do you have nightmares vehicles saying almost exactly the same things to him as me word me word by word?

your chances are over.....

I have now given him every chance of redemption but he spits in my face with his exuses and stories that makes no sense if he wnat war then fine

i Have a rep of beeing wierd etc but i have nothing but helped people and this is what i get? fk my rep i will destroy his life

{removed}

here is the story

Koco is in Starfleet Comman Currently logged out in the Shinook jungle mobile house

Edit:

Importantly! no dissrespect or anything against Starfleet Command this has nothing to do with them only one of their members

Koco TRAKSIMUS Dojcinovsk asked me for help earlier saying he wanted to retrieve some vehicles from acu there were bids on ... him having talked to me many times b4 i trusted him

of course he got my peds as i bought a car he had in acu thankfully not all of the stuff he asked me
and ofcourse he acted as he had computer problems

as Valliville stated he scammed a few people earlier .. the sleipnir and the gungnir was the other items he wanted removed from acu so Car is 99% surly stolen aswell

well as i will get locked for trading in stolen goods it's time to make EU unplayable for him ever again

he is in our soc.
This sort of situation has happened be4 with koco.
To tell you the truth he scammed some1 today (vtol+gungnir).
He told the guy he was gonna texture them. After it he kept them.
I got the pictures here so enough evidence.

To tell you the truth there is barely any chance to get the ped back.
Unless you are really lucky.....
We will take measures when all screenshots have been discussed.
Support cases being are beinginvestigated as we speak.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

so moral i guess is don't trust people you've "known(of)" for a long time even hunted with years ago

pics can be provided

Last edited by a moderator:
Im sure this was also the theme in The Dark Knight movie
The Jokers agenda; to turn even the best of us into something else...

Oh well, I've been in your shoes before Johan ;). But turning vigilante on the guy isnt going to help your cause.
Once youve terrorised that individual avatar he will just make another unsuspecting account & do it again.

You cant deflame fire with more fire your only feeding it nor quench it by blowing on it.
But cut off his source, and the flame will be nomore. Tell MA to cut of his IP address.

Or just be the good samaritan and keep telling people about this guy and his bag of Aces/Tricks.

i can understand your frustration and anger over the issue...
only...
the way you try to get it solved is not the wisest way to do it
and by that i mean the posts you make here on forum you risk getting (maybe) banned yourself for what MA would call harrasment, i mean you're right that this is an issue that needs to be solved but by taking it in your own hands this way it could result in a ban for you (i hope not ofcourse) but then the scammed one got banned and the scammer laughs his ass of and eventually he gets his way and can go on doing to others what he did to you and i don't think that that is what you want.
i really hope it will get solved but i do hope you understand that it still is not that big of a deal to risk a ban in a game you had to put so much time and money in
one guy once said...only trust the ones ingame that are close enough to slap em in the face when you have too
gl on the issue

i have been told he has 3 diffrent avas.. one named almost exactly like the first and an F one... seeing a female ava tried to make me walk away after i waited for hours of him to log in i don't have trouble believeing that

i have spoken to him many times now

and i possibly have a stolen car so i'm probably getting banned on forum and ingame b4 he is.. seeing as he's been reported over and over and over

so now he'll feel what is it's like fkinging with me.. i don't care if he treatens me with his mighty friends i don't even care about the peds i just wanted him to do the right thing... all i care about now is to make sure he can't enter a pupolated tp without people caling him a scammer....

spotted in twinpeaks yesterday. spends allot of time there, kills me in PVP ring allot

ark forum banned me ;) i wonder which one is next

In before the :locked::locked::locked::locked:

I'll do my best to learn him a lesson :)

He's in the Twins auction house right now if you're still after him... his soc still says Starfleet Command as well.

~xXx

Status
Back