If you could rent Any Item, Blueprint, Weapon, Tool Etc., What Would it Be and Why?

strategist2

Guardian
Society
Lost Renegades
Stryder Stride Corban
I was curious as to what Items, Blueprints, Weapons, Tools, Armors, Etc. we in the Entropia Universe would want to rent from other players and why?

Also, what do you think is a fair way to rent and good collateral for whatever Items, Blueprints, Weapons, Tools, Armors Etc.?

For me I know that being able to do some clicks on a lvl 5 mining amp or lvl 7 blueprint would be cool. I would hope maybe for a nice hof or some nice blueprint drops and I could use the amps crafted for mining.

Also being able to click some armor plate Unlimited bps.

I think collateral for a lvl 5 would be like 2.5k maybe or more depending on qr. and 7 I am not for sure maybe 4k.

It seems like a daily fee of 5 or 10 ped is fair.

Post what you would rent and why

Last edited:
you mean from other players or MA?

Modfap, Supremacy SGA, and the mod dar :D

definately a mothership because it's the most useful item in game :cowboy:

Modfap, and the mod dar :D

yes pls!

Also I'd rent Tango, Biggest UL SIB laser rifle I can handle, reworked infiltrator.
But I don't see this happen since I can't provide collateral for these nice items :(

I'd like to rent a land area for 5 ped per day please :laugh:

Mod FAP and Mod Merc. Do I really need to explain why? :D

But...I have no means of effectively insuring these items.

I'll rent Planet Arkadia and Rocktropia... after all both are player owned. ;)

opalo and sentinel SGA.. those bibos can sure pack a punch

A Mod FAP, SGAE Shadow, Mod Merc.

Its a shame that there isnt a system set up where you can rent items out with a recall feature. Such that the person you rent to is unable to sell or trade the item with anyone but the agreed party. If the renter defaults in any way the item can be immediately recalled, like a vehicle.

What hinders the current situation is that few players can find the collateral to rent a Mod FAP.

Cheers
Bjorn

Ul lvl 8 mining amp :p

I would want to rent an avatar of one of the top 10 skilled players ingame. Please pm username and pw and a 1 time GC code :)

Well ignoring the last part it would be quite fun I think :)

Back