Society
Secret Agent
Ed Lguigui Ward
Hi all,

I have those 2 items available for sale:

- Quad unL 'Groundbreaker': retired from items list from sale
- Marber Tango unL tier 1.2: 20k peds

(mu on tier 1 tango is 22k)

Just a few words to tell this is not a price check thread. Prices are final and subject to change if the market goes up.

When I tried to sell my quad 40k, people told there would be some looted during migration. Noone dropped -> price goes up.
Some people think they will buy a Tango 12k or so, the price of a gun that sold more than 400 times (ML35 for example), as the Tango been sold only 30 times. -> 20k peds minimum.

You can pm me if you want to buy at THAT price.

Last edited:
no, price won't go down in any cases, been fixed at the amount i would regret loosing items if sold lower.

Could just agree for pure peds or a mothership in trade.

Edit: as mentionned, it's not a price check thread.

We wont see UL QUAD prices dropping anytime soon, unless MA drops a whole heap more. I wish I had the Peds.
Bump!

Edit: as mentionned, it's not a price check thread.

i did not talk about a pricecheck, i just thought it looked funny that you assumed the MU ingame was somehow guaranteed never to fall, since you wouldnt adjust to market if market would drop, only if it would rise.

i didnt say anything about weither the asked price was correct or not.

bump and gl with sale , 2 good items you have there.

cheers

ermik

Yes, sorry and ty Ermik, just don't wanna deal with dealer's talks, not have time to loose with theories about market, pro virtual sales made men hehe.
Sorry for beeing rude, hurry up, if I reach my goal, items could be not available for sale anymore ;)

Tier 0.4 actually, I looted it recently so, I'll tier it up if I don't sell before.
Tier numbers, from memory, are not exceptionally high nor low, average numbers. (100 or a bit more)

Edit: I'll be updating tier in the OP

Last edited:
Reach tier 1.0 today, the tango still for sale

bumpido

Crone just can't help asking himself what the extra of a UL quad compared to a (L) one? And second... are motherships actually being used?

Crone guesses this is a bump aswell in some way.

edit: Crone changed the message to the Crone way ;)

Crone's going to get the info that some people find it cool to have a unique item with a unique name, and yes, it is cool. Also, you don't have to bother buying L quad when destroyed.
MS are not so intensively used as far as i know.

Anyway, does every single action from everyone has to follow what dictates the market or system? Not everyone plays to use their ped card in the more efficient way. In some cases, it's called beeing greedy.

Just for the fun :)

Edit: with unL, you don't care beeing shot at and loosing TT and its corresponding mu, which in return makes you not shy to engage, if PK is not in your blood.

Last edited:
Looks like you knew that no quads will drop on eomons. Can you please let us know how many will drop after you sell the quad so that we can also have an informed decision about price and availability?
ty.

also the unl version is a tiny bit faster than the limited version. by about 4km/h

Like said in PM, I did not have 'inside' info or something, just thought quads are named, mine is called 'Groundbreaker', that made me think this type of vehicule would not drop.
Only the future will tell if am right.

I dont wanna get into this price check discussions and its rite that drop rates indirectly dictate the prices - BUT :)
price is still built by the fact what people are willing to buy :girl::tongue2:

gl with the sales, and bump

Crone's going to get the info that some people find it cool to have a unique item with a unique name, and yes, it is cool. Also, you don't have to bother buying L quad when destroyed.
MS are not so intensively used as far as i know.

Anyway, does every single action from everyone has to follow what dictates the market or system? Not everyone plays to use their ped card in the more efficient way. In some cases, it's called beeing greedy.

Just for the fun :)

Edit: with unL, you don't care beeing shot at and loosing TT and its corresponding mu, which in return makes you not shy to engage, if PK is not in your blood.

If you plan on getting shot at :) It seems wise to buy a ul quadwing. :) And why you do or do not want a mothership... Crone doesn't care, Crone was just making he sure his ideas about motherships is still up to date: no great uses.

Thanks for your information. If Crone knows someone he will send that person to you. (Which is not very likely to happen.)

Ya, Quad UNL is good. It saves your money.

If you plan to get one quad (L) destroyed monthly , you would lose about 700 peds, in the assumption that the current price of quad (L) won't decrease, so in 1 year, you will save: 8400 peds.

So it only takes 5 years to recoup your investment of 45k.

Then you can also have the ability (most people think they can) to resell later (which often take years for that to happen), the price is absolutely right.

All the best, free bump :silly2:

If you plan to get one quad (L) destroyed monthly , you would lose about 700 peds, in the assumption that the current price of quad (L) won't decrease, so in 1 year, you will save: 8400 peds.

Then you can also have the ability (most people think they can) to resell later (which often take years for that to happen), the price is absolutely right.

I am pilot and my Quad decay is around 2 peds/month... it should take around 105 years to pay back mine :laugh:

Nice vehicle mate, I would like to buy one myself :eyecrazy:

..................................., so in 1 year, you will save: 8400 peds.

Considering that MU on (L) wont fall any more than allready did..
P.S. This whole thread is a price check thread :laugh:
Aint dumb the one who ask...the one who pays might be a bit stupid :tongue2:

Not asking about this particular item, but isn't an investment that requires 5 years to pay off generally considered a very bad investment.

Just curious as to why folks are saying "only 5 years." I thought the magic number was around 3 years.

Not asking about this particular item, but isn't an investment that requires 5 years to pay off generally considered a very bad investment.

Just curious as to why folks are saying "only 5 years." I thought the magic number was around 3 years.

Especially as the markup on quads is dropping 10-25 PED every day.. and they usually last a few months before broken, unless you're an idiot and take them to the rig for people to decay with mann mph.

35K PED made sense when quads were 3000 PED each, but even 10K PED doesn't make sense when quads are going to be under 500 PED each in a few days.

If noone will ever buy at that price, i'll stay its owner, np.
Asking myself how many years is required to pay back an armor you pay 60k or so...
Feel free to debate if you want, am just proposing those two items at the price i'm ready to sell. lower, I would regret it.

Well when you're comparing UL armour to L armour.. where you can get 50-100 PED armour decay per HOUR on bigger mobs, the savings on markup can really add up (compare UL shadow to rutuba at 300%). If you play all day every day, you can pay off the high initial cost within a few months.

Compare this to a L quad which might decay a PED or two a day if you use it for PvP (not going to count hunting space mobs as very few people do that, and there are better means of doing so), where you will probably never make up the initial cost of the vehicle.

That makes sense, yes, let's say it has a sentimental value in my eyes :)
Also, you know very well that 1-2 peds decay is beeing shot down once... If you think you get shot down only once a day flying all the day long, i think it's not really objective either, or you're a very good pilot :)
Quad L price falling, there should be more and more battles to come, so more decay.

That makes sense, yes, let's say it has a sentimental value in my eyes :)
Also, you know very well that 1-2 peds decay is beeing shot down once... If you think you get shot down only once a day flying all the day long, i think it's not really objective either, or you're a very good pilot :)
Quad L price falling, there should be more and more battles to come, so more decay.

Well, by my calcs, taking a quad wing from full hp to destroyed with a kismet laser would decay it 48 pec or so, but that's beside the point :p.

Anyways, I still haven't even bought a (L) quad wing as I've got access to a mothership. And I've also got a tango, so I'll stop derailing your thread.

Well when you're comparing UL armour to L armour.. where you can get 50-100 PED armour decay per HOUR on bigger mobs, the savings on markup can really add up (compare UL shadow to rutuba at 300%). If you play all day every day, you can pay off the high initial cost within a few months.

Sorry to the OP for the off-topic, but no-one in their right mind compares UL Shadow to Rutuba.

You can't hunt long-term in Rutuba, it's a event armour or an occasional team hunting armour. Even if you wanted to hunt in Rutuba for hours a day, you wouldn't be able to because the auction would be empty of it pretty quick.

There was Shadow long before there was L. Rutuba's 300% has nothing to do with the market price of Shadow. And hence the comment about paying off high initial cost within a few months is nonsense. Might as well compare price of Imk2 with price of some Anti-materiel rifle (L).

Last edited:
Sorry to the OP for the off-topic, but no-one in their right mind compares UL Shadow to Rutuba.

You can't hunt long-term in Rutuba, it's a event armour or an occasional team hunting armour. Even if you wanted to hunt in Rutuba for hours a day, you wouldn't be able to because the auction would be empty of it pretty quick.

There was Shadow long before there was L. Rutuba's 300% has nothing to do with the market price of Shadow. And hence the comment about paying off high initial cost within a few months is nonsense. Might as well compare price of Imk2 with price of some Anti-materiel rifle (L).

Well, find me some other (L) armour with protection similar to shadow :p

It was just an example, jeez.

Well, find me some other (L) armour with protection similar to shadow :p

It was just an example, jeez.

No offence was meant...

But yeah, any (L) armour with protection similar to shadow is a novelty/event item so it's not a fair comparison. There's no-one out there hunting all day every day for months in Rutuba. Well, I really hope not anyway :D

Back