Update: new time for release

The time for the Entropia Universe Release 12.0.4 and Planet Partner Content has changed.

The servers will be taken down at 2011-09-15 13:00 UTC, and we estimate a downtime of ca. 5 hours.

Yay for the Antipodes:)

The MA minibus must have got stuck in traffic on the way to the office :)

hm, 5h down.... a lot time to bring back make up ... hehe

Looks like a good day for pizza couriers in Goteborg today, overtime work in MA office :D

/Slupor

Oh goddammit, originally they would had been back online when i got home from work, now i gotta find something else to do for couple of hours after work.

Oh goddammit, originally they would had been back online when i got home from work, now i gotta find something else to do for couple of hours after work.

Hehe maybe your boss called them as he wants you to make some additional hours... :laugh:

Egor lost his USB stick with the update which he was working on at home last night. He had to go to the local shop and buy a new one, but they ran out of 2G USB sticks in Gothenburg. So he jumped on the ferry to Skagen which have a couple. Once back home he will grab the backup copy off his PC and get the late bus back to MA HQ.

We suspect it was Egors housemate, Stephan who borrowed the original USB for his college essay. The servers will be down from 1300 UTC for 5 hours. The 5 hours is needed to do something that is very top secret!

Aaaah windows updates released around the same time EU update originally projected :smoke:

Great,

I'm hosting an event in less than 3h.... 17:00 MA time, What's going to happen to that? Will the event time freeze? maybe set tomrorrow?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Aaaah windows updates released around the same time EU update originally projected :smoke:

It's a shame that Microsoft does not have the decency to ask MA when they plan to update so MSFT can respectfully wait until the real important downloads are done before unleashing their flood of Windows patches.

/Slupor

Great,

I'm hosting an event in less than 3h.... 17:00 MA time, What's going to happen to that? Will the event time freeze? maybe set tomrorrow?

Thanks.

Hmm, let us updated, what hapens with that event. If you know more.

Event happend, I got in time to be late at the event without having time to advertise beforehand so others could join (everyone was downloading 2gb update that this time)

only 3 people where at event (including myself)

It's MA's fault for putting this update at an awkward time.

PS: New event same time 17:00, Thursday the 22nd :)

update delay...is this a surprise to anyone? lol

Back