1.2 Million Rounds Shot in 24 Hours

Stryker

Elite
Society
Warants
James Jimmy Stryker
I asked in society chat last week if anyone had ever heard of someone doing 1M ammo in 24 hours. After getting all "Nope's", I decided I would go for it.

The night before I ran 2 miles. I went and took a quiz that was due on Friday (Today) so I would get that out of the way. I had a natural sleep cycle, which turned out being from 3 AM til 11 AM, so when I woke up I decided I would give myself an hour to get ready for it.

The Rules: Mod Merc, no amps, no sissy armor so I dont have to fap, Mod fap, 100k Runs, Red Bull :p

The following 12 screens are at breaks in 100K ammo. The screen showing proof of start time will be shown in the skillgain section, as it had the skill list on it.

End of Run 1
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

End of Run 2

End of Run 3

End of Run 4

End of Run 5

End of Run 6

End of Run 7

End of Run 8

End of Run 9

End of Run 10 (1M ammo done)

End of Run 11

End of Run 12

Agility Before:

Agility After:

Combat Before:

Combat After:

Handgun Before:

Handgun After:

LWT Before:

LWT After: (New Rank)

Results:

After 12,000 Ped of ammo had been spent, I had an additional 2,344 Peds, which meant the total turnover (after tax) was 14,344

Now, the Mod Merc decayed 238.19 Ped, the Mod Fap decayed 24.51 Ped

So after repairs on the mm, fap, scope, and lasers, my total profit margin for the marathon was 2,004 Ped, plus 7 looted gsi :whisper:
(The additional 700 Ped you see on my card is from an item sale you detailed freaks)

I Enjoyed this, even though the last run was quite a test of willpower, as I had become a bit complacent after reaching 1 Mil and had slacked a little. But the final time for 1.2M rounds was 23 Hours, 53 Minutes.

The globals (24 Globals and 1 HOF) will be posted in the longu competition thread, and the hyperlink is here:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?p=244273#post244273

Last edited:
you have too much money and too much spare time.
I completely envy you.

Mrbajen said:
you have too much money and too much spare time.
I completely envy you.

I second that - well done Stryker :beerchug:

Now go to bed :D

you gained quite alot i HG nice to see

Stryker said:
my total profit margin for the marathon was 2,004 Ped, plus 7 looted gsi

You made $256 in 24 hours playing video games? Do longus pay the best ($10/hour at 5k handgun), or are there other animals that pay more?

Very nice done and gratz to this accomplishment:) but now shouldnt u get some sleep:p ?

Stryker you rules ;)

I dont have the willpower to actually do 24 hour without a piny break.

2-4 hours and i'm out!!

actually you lost 100ped to round 2 and after that you broke even in 3-4 rounds and after that the peds increased. If you will increase your agility go for opalo or 2100 and amp but you can't kill your favorite mobs longu tho, i gained 1 agility from 60 -61 on 5 rounds with opalo maybe less

oh redbull sucks, buy tiger drink.. get ready get steady. and you will be alive and skill for a week!!! without stops!!

cheers :beerchug:

So you made 250.00 U.S. dollars in 24 hours. So, if you did this 2x a week you'd make about 500.00 dollars.

I'd take that job.

That is simply amazing Gratz.

thoreau said:
So you made 250.00 U.S. dollars in 24 hours. So, if you did this 2x a week you'd make about 500.00 dollars.

I'd take that job.

note that it was bad trips with just globals and just 1 hof :pPPP

Mod merc 2 win for sure and skills :)

gj m8, like i said before, u r crazy ;) no doubt aboute it ! :)

This makes me wonder... could MA possibly make you profit a lot to encourage big investments into PE? :)

naah, ofcourse not, MA is a bunch of nice fellas :D

P.S.: Will i get a HOF now that i said this?

P.P.S.: I feel stupid to be writing Post Scriptum even before my signature comes...

Awesome job Stryker ! 24 hours without :zzz: ?? You are crazy :o:
:thumbup: You deserve a big gratz :wise: and thanks for sharing skill, +rep for that !

So, the over all profit ("neglecting" market value) was 2081 ped and 30pec.

So, if you were making this an 8 hour job you would've made 693ped, or 86 ped an hour (8.6$ an hour). If you made some sort of special deal with MA, allowing you to withdraw in 24 hours - you could make a living out of it. ;)

Especially if you live -not- in Manhattan and if you manage to loot some sellable stuff and get an ATH each christmas as a big bonus :laugh:

Edit: And you could do as much overtime as you wished :dunce:

nice going dude. bet you took a bad time tho...as you only got average 2 globals a run and somewhere a hof...coulda done better :) but still nice on the profit with the mod merc, b/c you said in the lets track agility thread you lost with it at first ;)

Well what really surprised me was, that you actually not just broke even, but also profitted! and THAT much...

Stryker ... I know this is going to sound corny, but you are my hero.

:D

This is an awesome achievement and worthy of serious praise!!

I bet those Longue roars and wriggles will keep ringing ur ears for a couple of nights yet ;)

Gratz on a nice turnout! Now those Mod's will really get valuable on the black marcet :tongue2: (can it really be, that ur agility only moved about 20% of a point after all that? Then how on earth did anyone get +110 agility points?! Unbelievable!!)

My butt get hurting after 1½ hours playing this. Hope u still got some of urs left, Stryker...

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Solaris said:
I bet those Longue roars and wriggles will keep ringing ur ears for a couple of nights yet ;)

Gratz on a nice turnout! Now those Mod's will really get valuable on the black marcet :tongue2: (can it really be, that ur agility only moved about 20% of a point after all that? Then how on earth did anyone get +110 agility points?! Unbelievable!!)

My butt get hurting after 1½ hours playing this. Hope u still got some of urs left, Stryker...

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

For 1,5 years ago or so it was alot easier as it moved faster + you could skill in the pvp rings ..

Stryker ... I know this is going to sound stupid, but you aren't my hero.
:dunce:
(Above was supposed to be right after Photon's post :dunce: )
But I'd gladly see some info on how many/what sort of items you looted - implants, skins, hides (any - they drop them? Didn't see any in screenshots and I never hunt them) etc :D

By the way: If the tax was 5 % (I don't know) then you lost about 800(!) PED of profit. Gaining the same results in an area without tax would have made it a rough 118 PED/hour profit instead of 86 as I said before. So, you see, you lost about a quater of your profit to tax (if it was 5%)... :eek:

how often did you go to the bathroom?

and I wonder what differences there would be if you used the impmk2 instead of mm...

Sperlunker said:
how often did you go to the bathroom?

and I wonder what differences there would be if you used the impmk2 instead of mm...

10 K PED thru Imk Mk2 next, please Mr Stryker? :laugh:

Congratulations Strykie :)

Way to go! :cheer:

hohoho, good profit for 24h its like mayby 256$ for 24h work, hmm, great or not, congratz man :eek: :eek: :eek:

Hey guys just woke up.

I was very suprised to do so well with the mod merc, as Pretender pointed out earlier I lost big with it earlier in the month. But using it was the only way I could get 1M + done, because of the reload. + Im all about skills, so 3 days worth in one sitting was resaon enough :)

As for the items, let me estimate. Vixen was kind enough to give me the tt value on the following before he left (So I would be a little lighter): 5 thigh guards, 4-5 longu plates, and I think a couple fap 5's. And that was after 800 or 900k Done. After it was all said in done I had 5 Ba implants, 7 gsi, 4 more fap 5's, 44 longu claws (Where was the big one!?), and I think 53ish Longu skins.

And yea I figured most college kids spend all night getting drunk off their asses, so I likened it to that, but I was much more constructive with my time (IMO anyay, im sure a couple of you here will beg to differ :laugh: )

And Konve, 10k through the imk2 in 24 hours, now THATS a scary thought...

Congratulations. :p.

I thougth u cant make profit in the game....
I will train to hunt that dangerous mobs :D.

Technically you have profited more than you have reported - with all those skill gains during the peroid you could actually fill some of those gsi's and sell them.

Not saying you would of course as you are all about the skills. but "technically" you have increased the value of you avatar - the fact you decide to keep those skills gain rather than cash them in is irrelevent - you gained alot more than $250 ish dollars!:D

Back