FYI: Tired Of Sweating, running around getting bored, Got Real Life Skills : Get paid handsomely for it

Divinity

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Divinity Deth Undefined
Dear Entropians,

Life can get really boring with having to sweat to play the game. Picking stones/dung is more boring ( at least to me).

My Offer:

Skill Set Requirement

1. Writers : If you have a penchant for writing : blogs, essays etc, I would like to work with you. Payment will vary from 10 peds/article to 50 peds/article ( Size : 400-500 words). Negotiable depending on quality of work.

2. Link Builders : If you know what it is all about then you know your job. Payments will vary from 2 ped/link to 10 ped/link. Details will be discussed with individuals who know there work.

3. Programmer/Designer : If you have good PHP skills, or are a html/css guru (yes you need to be that good) , then do contact me for those as well. Payment upto 100 peds/hr.

Minimum Requirement :

1. Strong english skills, even more so for writers.
2. Punctuality : Respect for time of your own and mine as well.
3. Ethics : Will play a big role when working with me

Divinity

Well, I'm no "noob" nor a sweater, but, nevertheless, I'm curious. What's your ideas about writing? Is it your school work?

I've had some ideas about writing a Calypso-based story. I'll probably put these ideas into practice soon.

The rate of a PHP/HTML/CSS guru is more like 700 ped/hour, I don't think anyone would seriously consider 100 ped/hour... but good luck with it

The rate of a PHP/HTML/CSS guru is more like 700 ped/hour, I don't think anyone would seriously consider 100 ped/hour... but good luck with it
I'm more curious to why anybody would write 500 words for $1.

My Offer:

Skill Set Requirement

1. Writers : If you have a penchant for writing : blogs, essays etc, I would like to work with you. Payment will vary from 10 peds/article to 50 peds/article ( Size : 400-500 words). Negotiable depending on quality of work.

You're serious right?

Let me say this, as a professional in the publishing business, being offered $5 for the use of a writer's brain is nothing less than a disgrace. Where I come from, ideas have no $ limit. Please think about what you are saying, because - although we live in a punch a key and I look intelligent world - real thinkers are going to run a mile. The end result is that you get garbage print. I.E no one who can write anything will write anything, and all you will get is prepubescebt gibberish.

I agree on the point though that this game has a a wealth of interestin topics to think about, such as the mentality of diffferent types of people who play ( including ourselves ofc ) and how gaming has become, for some, more important than living.

I am not being deliberately rude to your thread, but I imagine someone who dares to open such a thread ( however ill thought out ) knows the wheat from the chaff to some extent. Yes, it is interesting. NO, don't pay people peanuts for their effort. If you are serious, offer them serious money.

You're serious right?

Let me say this, as a professional in the publishing business, being offered $5 for the use of a writer's brain is nothing less than a disgrace. Where I come from, ideas have no $ limit. Please think about what you are saying, because - although we live in a punch a key and I look intelligent world - real thinkers are going to run a mile. The end result is that you get garbage print. I.E no one who can write anything will write anything, and all you will get is prepubescebt gibberish.

I agree on the point though that this game has a a wealth of interestin topics to think about, such as the mentality of diffferent types of people who play ( including ourselves ofc ) and how gaming has become, for some, more important than living.

I am not being deliberately rude to your thread, but I imagine someone who dares to open such a thread ( however ill thought out ) knows the wheat from the chaff to some extent. Yes, it is interesting. NO, don't pay people peanuts for their effort. If you are serious, offer them serious money.
I'm inclined to agree here.

If OP was after people who doesn't deposit maybe he should think about why they don't deposit. If OP wants to give someone between $1 and $5 one must ask oneself if OP in fact isn't trying to open a sweat-shop for homeless people playing Entropia Universe. Normal people will afford to deposit 10- 50PED in the same rate as we might expect OP to have his articles written. Money isn't worth more just because we convert it into PED, and time isn't worth less.

Divinity has a website he wants to promote. For that he needs original content (i.e. not copied as google will noticy that and trash his rating) ... Preferably he wants many so called long tailed keywords in those articles to attract more customers.

Why does he do that?

To earn money by placing adds on his page ... ... And $1 for an article is a joke, I wouldn't even do the keyword research for that amount, lol

good luck finding people. For $1 per article you'll get copied shit that will trash your authority and page ranking with google (that is if you have any yet :)

Angel

@ OP... WTF $1 for 500 words... U R joking right? :scratch2::eyecrazy:

Interesting and original approach. Good luck with it!

PHP/HTML/CSS guy charging at 700 ped/hr. Do a bit of online search on job sites, then come back and comment with some reasonable knowledge of how work is being done online.

You're serious right?

See the biggest problem with the people commenting here is that they are taking it personally. Your worth of time and the value you associate has nothing to do with what is being globally done. I have at the moment around 12 writers who write articles which are professionally written for $5/400-500 words. If you have any requirement , let me know and perhaps you can outsource the work to us.

I'm inclined to agree here.

If OP was after people who doesn't deposit maybe he should think about why they don't deposit. If OP wants to give someone between $1 and $5 one must ask oneself if OP in fact isn't trying to open a sweat-shop for homeless people playing Entropia Universe. Normal people will afford to deposit 10- 50PED in the same rate as we might expect OP to have his articles written. Money isn't worth more just because we convert it into PED, and time isn't worth less.

Allow me to clarify one point there, that $1 for an article is basically to rewrite it and not for writing it. That said , if you consider it sweat shop work, then dude u are living in a reality which is quite diverse from that of how things are online. Do some research, it is your friend.

bump for you bro gl on your search

Divinity has a website he wants to promote. For that he needs original content (i.e. not copied as google will noticy that and trash his rating) ... Preferably he wants many so called long tailed keywords in those articles to attract more customers.

Why does he do that?

To earn money by placing adds on his page ... ... And $1 for an article is a joke, I wouldn't even do the keyword research for that amount, lol

good luck finding people. For $1 per article you'll get copied shit that will trash your authority and page ranking with google (that is if you have any yet :)

Angel

I do not think you know exactly what all work i get done, but as i mentioned above $1 is for rewrites and i definitely wouldnt expect quality at that price. That said, if people think $5/article is low, i am sure some of my writers can do some work for u in there spare time.

Well, I'm no "noob" nor a sweater, but, nevertheless, I'm curious. What's your ideas about writing? Is it your school work?

I've had some ideas about writing a Calypso-based story. I'll probably put these ideas into practice soon.

No, its been a long time since i passed school, so the answer to that question is no. However further details, i would share only with people who are interested in the work, which i am pretty sure you are not.

As clarified thats for rewriting article , half of the work of which can be done by spinning.

@ OP... WTF $1 for 500 words... U R joking right? :scratch2::eyecrazy:

Explained above.

Interesting and original approach. Good luck with it!

Thank You!!

The way i saw when i started the thread, I was being more then reasonable by offering people in a game the same renumeration as i get work done in RL ( online and offline).

If you are getting paid because of your geographic location above what i have to offer, then why even bother reading. You wouldn't be sweating in game to make peds because that would be, how do i put it, LAME considering sweating pays nothing really. Before commenting on someone or making stupidly malicious remarks, do a little bit of research online and see what people are getting paid for there work.

While i encourage discussion, I do think that people should not be jumping the guns here. Kindly keep the thread clean. Keep the drama to PM if you would like to continue.

Divinity

Do a bit of online search on job sites, then come back and comment with some reasonable knowledge of how work is being done online.

Seriously?

You are cocky enough to demand a GURU web developer for 10 bucks per hour and you insist it's a fair price?

And you want me to go check "some online sites"

Wow.

Go check you head instead.

Seriously?

You are cocky enough to demand a GURU web developer for 10 bucks per hour and you insist it's a fair price?

And you want me to go check "some online sites"

Wow.

Go check you head instead.

Ignored going forward as i deem you not worth talking to anymore.

Lots of trolling in this thread... too bad

Original concept and nice idea! Goodluck!

Would be hard to find a good PHP coder for that. At least from a western country. Though I must admit I don't know how the payments in the rest of the world are.

Anyway, for some it might be a good aproach to fund gameplay instead of the dull methods offered to newbies ingame. So goodluck with your offer.

Lots of trolling in this thread... too bad

Original concept and nice idea! Goodluck!

Would be hard to find a good PHP coder for that. At least from a western country. Though I must admit I don't know how the payments in the rest of the world are.

Anyway, for some it might be a good aproach to fund gameplay instead of the dull methods offered to newbies ingame. So goodluck with your offer.

Thank You!!

I guess your after the non depositters with this and i have a few inputs.

I would put non-depositing people in two categories:
-Those who simply cant deposit (for example teenagers)
-Those who doesnt deposit out of principle.

I dont think the first group simply have the knowledge and skills that you are looking for.
The second group might have the skills/knowledge and if they do, im guessing they have some kind of job/income too.
Why should people work for you, with the obvious low payment when they could just deposit money from their normal job?
Im also pretty sure that people in category 2 doesnt play this game to make money, they are just doing it for the fun of it,

You might find an unemployed and poor php-guru/writer or an exceptionally gifted teenager but i doubt it.

Sorry but I would neither put my University Degree to work for $1-5 per article, nor would I put almost 20 years of computer experience to work for these insulting rates.

Really, this sounds more like sweatshop labor.

Reactions: Mac
Sorry but I would neither put my University Degree to work for $1-5 per article, nor would I put almost 20 years of computer experience to work for these insulting rates.

Really, this sounds more like sweatshop labor.

"I`m not going to apply for this job" would be enough said.

GL with thread

for people who vow never to deposit this could be a viable solution as opposed to sweating.
I

I think it's hilarious that all these people are saying things like 'Cheap Rates' or 'Insulting Rates' when sweating, the main source of income for noobs works out to be around what? $.10 an hour or less?

Hell I can write a 500 word article in 30 mins, have be clear, concise, informative and fun to read.

I don't have a degree, I've been working in the computer field for 18 years, and I make decent money. This is a side job for fun.

I'll do it. I'm not too proud to work for my money. Sign me up Divinty!

Divinity sign me up for the linking and the article writing :D

I sent a PM about the offer (PHP,HTML and CSS), but did not receive any reply (for few weeks now).
Maybe the OP decided it's not that good idea afterall...

The rate of a PHP/HTML/CSS guru is more like 700 ped/hour
There are places in the world where even 100 ped/hour are regarded as lucrative and there are plenty of players in EU from those places. Doesn't go quite well with the #1 of the minimum requrements, though :).

Let me get this straight. You're offering $1-$5 for rewritting...?
Clearly this is a job for schoolboys who are too lazy to get a debit card to deposit.

Guess my age and PM me with info.

The idea is great, some people from countries with high average salaries might not agree with it, but it is a great way for many Entropia participants to get some easy PED. I bet this will be faster then sweating (if you don't do sweating for defensive skills).

Bump

Back