Owned TP others pay to use.

Lerp

Provider
I think it would be cool to own a TP that others could pay me to use.
I would like to be able to pick up and move my TP at will for a decay.
I could charge like 50 pec or 1 ped for each use.

I would pick an area that I see others use and place it down it would be connected to all the other TPs.
If I want to put it on an owned LA then I guess I would have to pay a per use tax.

Maybe this is something for the future landdeed landgrab.

cant see it working my self. With tp chips and a whole host vechicles. Why people would pay. Maybe if you owned the land where the tp was, even then the land have to be worth visiting to pay for tp.

Lol yes and then we spam them all over te places like vehicles in twins and we put some in lootable pvp just b4 they click ok lol

How can you come up with such bad ideas and think they are good ones? :scratch2:

It is a talent I have.

Get out of your comfort zone.

If the world had no teliports.
Would you not want to own one and get paid for its use.
Players who operate taxis would get more buisness too.
MA would make money on the repairs to the owned TP.
I would think of buying one for 10,000 ped and pay taxes for whos land I put it on.
Charge maybe 5 pec per use.

It sounds fun to me. I could just sit back and watch players wanting to use my TP.
How much would it cost to put one in Twinpeaks? Or in timbuckto?

So it would be nice to have an item that would allow you to charge people for teleporting them anywhere on the planet? Umm, wormhole chip?

So it would be nice to have an item that would allow you to charge people for teleporting them anywhere on the planet? Umm, wormhole chip?

Yes there is the wormhole chip but it only last a few seconds. You have to be online and have a skill in teliport = to use it or you will end up in trouble.

Besides I want free teliports to end!
It damages the travel trade the vehicle trade the oil trade the repair trade and the paint trade.
The taxis are hurt by them the local shops are hurt by free teliports. Everything it at a disadvantage by free teliports.

Nothing comes from nothing nothing ever should. Nothing comes from nothing nothing ever could.

You cant have a real cash society and then hand out free teliports, Auction Houses and storage units. Even tax free land is an insult to the real cash society. STOP THE GOVERMENT FROM HANDING OUT FREE SERVICES. IT HURTS YOUR TRADE.

If you must have teliports and Auction Houses They should be player owned and run.

Come on, it's not a horribly bad idea. I just don't see it working at 50 or 100 PECs with teleporter chips and vehicles. At a few pecs maybe, tho. However, the price set by MA for teleporters is quite high and they can not be moved.

:confused:

It damages the travel trade the vehicle trade the oil trade the repair trade and the paint trade.

No it doesn't. Teleporters are older than any of these.

You cant have a real cash society and then hand out free teliports, Auction Houses and storage units. Even tax free land is an insult to the real cash society. STOP THE GOVERMENT FROM HANDING OUT FREE SERVICES. IT HURTS YOUR TRADE.

If you must have teliports and Auction Houses They should be player owned and run.

Really. Well, you know, start living by that standard. Every time for now on when you use a teleporter you must drop 1 ped. Every time you use a revival terminal, you must drop 10 pec. Every time you use (even for looking) the auctioneer you must drop 5 pec. Lets see how you liked it in 3 months.

Gah, If i were u, i would just go away... and not let ppl troll u :eek:

Yes there is the wormhole chip but it only last a few seconds. You have to be online and have a skill in teliport = to use it or you will end up in trouble.
Heaven forbid that you must be online and make skills.

The taxis are hurt by them the local shops are hurt by free teliports. Everything it at a disadvantage by free teleports.

The travel trade does not take place on planet, it takes place in planet-planet trading, so free TP=no issue.
The Vehicle trade has very little to do with traveling, since the TT is not damaged by crashing.
There is no Repair trade, people repair their own vehicles.
The paint and texture trade existed before vehicles.
The Job of the Taxi is to take people to teleporters, why would anyone pay someone to drive them around all the time?
Local shops would suffer from less traffic.

Nothing comes from nothing nothing ever should. Nothing comes from nothing nothing ever could.
According to scientists the entire universe came from nothing. :)

Okay so lets think of MA as the government then. The governments job, to provide infrastructure, teleports are not charged for as they promote economic growth even in the most remote locations.
The Auction house is "taxed", think of it a service tax.
Tax free land is an insult to the real cash society? Do a little research and try to figure out how many people you have insulted with that statement.

Why? So TP fee's and auction fees would constantly differ?

There was once this game where you were a yellow dot with a huge mouth.
The goal of the game was to run around and eat these little ghost.

I set the ghost to run slow and watched as a few people played it.
They ate ghost after ghost with ease.
After just a few minutes they stoped playing and started to move to the next exhibit.
I asked them if they liked my game.
Time after time they said it was cute and cool but it was so easy it was only fun for a few minutes.
It was not something they wanted to try over and over.

The next year I returned with the device.
This time I made the ghost hard to catch up with and the ghost could kill you if you did not first eat a magic dot.
I also added a maze to the game and only had the ghost run, after you ate the magic dot.

I thought to myself. They will never like this.
Its difficult, hard to use and even frustrating.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a real cash game its also a point of investment. You invest in your avatar.
Now blend the game and the trade investment together.

This is a terrible idea and if this happened i would get into my vtol and fly away....poor ppl who don't have that option...

There was once this game where you were a yellow dot with a huge mouth.
The goal of the game was to run around and eat these little ghost.

I set the ghost to run slow and watched as a few people played it.
They ate ghost after ghost with ease.
After just a few minutes they stoped playing and started to move to the next exhibit.
I asked them if they liked my game.
Time after time they said it was cute and cool but it was so easy it was only fun for a few minutes.
It was not something they wanted to try over and over.

The next year I returned with the device.
This time I made the ghost hard to catch up with and the ghost could kill you if you did not first eat a magic dot.
I also added a maze to the game and only had the ghost run, after you ate the magic dot.

I thought to myself. They will never like this.
Its difficult, hard to use and even frustrating.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a real cash game its also a point of investment. You invest in your avatar.
Now blend the game and the trade investment together.

Lol, do you even play EU?

Back