Mr Infinity Infinity (Dutch Elite Squad

TeesMaarKhan

Prowler
Society
Shaolin
Tees Maar Khan - Formerly The Crouching Tiger 2006 - 2011
Hi

Just looking for Mr infinity infinity of dutch elite squad

I was in a hurry to buy quil rubber for some crafting i bought some and didn't realize this auction of Mr Infinity infinity was not on buy out and accidentally set all my peds on a bid wich i didnt want to do.

wrong_auc.jpg

Obviously this side of issues Ma needs to fix as we all make mistakes and would be nice if we could rectify by canceling our bid within a certain period of time as it would cause less distress for both parties.

Any ways would be nice of Mr infinity infinity to refund my excess peds and i would happily purchase these at their current markup.

Mr Rudolph reindeer could you please have a chat with your soccies to see if this error can be rectified.

regards
Tess
TeesMaarKhan

Last edited:
Open "Friends List" ingame, select "Toggle Player Register", enter the name in the search window ("Mr infi" should be enough), select name, select "Friend Request" :)

Open "Friends List" ingame, select "Toggle Player Register", enter the name in the search window ("Mr infi" should be enough), select name, select "Friend Request" :)

Thx awaiting reply from Mr infinity.

Thx awaiting reply from Mr infinity.

A simple solution here would be to give players 5 minutes from the time of a bid to retract their bid.

This would work under all circumstances, even last minute auctions.

Of course there will always be an instance where the seller will need to be contacted, but that's the way it goes sometimes.

Thanks so much appreciated.

Currently away to London but will be back in next few days and will meet in game.

Once again Thank you

regards
Tess
TeesMaarKhan

HI

I have been back past few days but cant seem to catch you online, can you please give a time and date when we can meet pls.

Thanks
Tess
TeesMaarKhan

U should not drink and hang in auction at the same time :D

Now seriously, no worries Tees all nice ppl in Dutch Elite Squad it will be solved i am sure of that.

Happy New Year to all !!

U should not drink and hang in auction at the same time :D

Now seriously, no worries Tees all nice ppl in Dutch Elite Squad it will be solved i am sure of that.

Happy New Year to all !!

Heya stranger :D NP happy new year to all :p

A nice way to start the new year.

+rep sent to Mr. Infinty :)

Just to update thread, I met infinity and he returned the excess peds which is very much appreciated thanx.

Mods if you could close this thread now pls thx

regards
Tess
TeesMaarKhan

Back