Selling: Calypso Land Deeds for 1k

Thark

Stalker
Society
The Prodigy
Shawn Thark Columbo
On Rocktopia until Friday march 2nd

Hey,

I was made aware, that some people can't buy Calypso Land Deeds because sometimes there are no small stacks available through the auction. If you are affected, then this offer is for you!

Selling Calypso Land Deeds for 1000 Ped each!

I'm not trying to make a profit, i just wanna help. I can provide any amount you want.
Just meet me at Fury/PM me here/ reply to the thread/ add me through the ingame player register(probably the easiest way).
I can provide this service from monday to friday, so i have enough time to stock up on the CLDs before the payout.

Best Regards
Thark

Last edited:
Clever idea ;)...

seems similar to economical oscillator 'invented' by polish guy Bogusław Bagsik :laugh:.

... i could not find good info about it in english language. Idea was that one money were transfered between many banks in short perioids and the interest was counted on ALL of them ;).

Of course you actually are helping people who want to buy CLD when there are no 1s avaible but also unfreezing your money in mean time too ;).

Like i said - clever idea that works for everyone.

Falagor
:bandit:

Now thats what i call ingenuity :)

You have a long way to go.

Divinity

Clever idea ;)...

seems similar to economical oscillator 'invented' by polish guy Bogusław Bagsik :laugh:.

... i could not find good info about it in english language. Idea was that one money were transfered between many banks in short perioids and the interest was counted on ALL of them ;).

Of course you actually are helping people who want to buy CLD when there are no 1s avaible but also unfreezing your money in mean time too ;).

Like i said - clever idea that works for everyone.

Falagor
:bandit:

I love my fellow poles, always finding clever ways to do things :D

I'm online now, and will be for a couple of hours, if ya in need for some Land Deeds, just add me through the ingame player register and pm me then. Or just post here / pm me.

Regards
Thark

PM sent.

Thanks again!

Hey Dalas,

Your inbox is too full, so i can't write ya a response :)

I'm online right now but can't tell when i will be ingame during the weekend cuz i gotta work on some stuff. I will check PCF regularly and can usually come online within minutes and sell you the deeds you asked for.
I hang out in fort fury so i suggest we meet there.

Regards
Thark

I'm studying right now but if you need any Landdeeds today, just contact me in some way. From 18:30 MA time tonight i'll be on foma for a couple of hours, so if anyone on foma wants some, today is your chance. Later, after foma, I'll be at fuy again so you can meet me there.

*Bump*

Regards
Thark

Reactions: sbi
Yeah! + rep for a nice initiative!

owww... You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Thark again.

Guess you do more nice things..

Thank you for the +rep!

I'm online now and will continue to provide this service. so... BUMP!

Regards
Thark

I forget to bump this a lot, sorry. The offer still stands though. For the next two weeks i can probably offer this all week long, so not only during work days but on the weekends too.

I heard the supply of MAs deeds got better though, so i'm not sure if this is still needed, but if anyone wants a couple of Deeds, feel free to add me through the ingame player register or contact me through this forum.

Regards
Thark

bump........

Get your CLDs before the Payout. I'm gonna be online for another hour or so, there are no singles in the auction right now :)

Regards
Thark

no more singles or doubles in auction. Noticed it cuz someone was selling a single deed for 1005. So i guess i can renew this offer.

As always just PM me here or write in the thread or add me ingame.

also as in my other thread... BUYING ADJUSTED EXCAVATOR!! ;)

Regards
Thark

I would like to buy a deed. When is a good time for you to meet?

I'd like to buy one as well please, will you be online this evening?

Hey,

i'm on Rocktopia right now and won't be back until thursday maybe friday if i'm slow witrh my mining runs.
If you guys wanna visit me there, i will sell ya some deeds :p

Otherwise we have to do it once i get "home" ;)

Regards
Thark

No worries, I'll get in touch with you when you're back if I still haven't managed to get one.

Subscribing just incase your service still exist when I get back to sweden

Bada-bump, 'cos community spirit rocks.

Hey,

i'm back on caly now and will log in for an hour or so till i got all my stuff sorted. PM me ingame or here or add me through the player register if you want to purchase some deeds.

Regards
Thark

I added you as a friend so I can PM you in game when you are online. I think I missed you :(

Hey,

just fyi:

i'm not selling deeds cuz i wan't to get rid of em. I sell em because at one point there were no small stacks available so i sold a couple of deeds and bought them back, together with the deeds i would have bought anyway at the end of the week. So i didn't have more work nor did i take a big risk.

So please don't ask me if i can sell you 50 deeds or what ever. I won't even respond. Buy the big stacks yourself and the last couple that you couldn't get, i can provide. There are no more deeds in auction so i can't buy more myself, why would i still sell 50 deeds to anyone??!! And i don't want to get rid of mine!

jeez, kinda upsetting!!

This service is on hold until i can get more deeds myself.

:mad:
Thark

i can replenish my deeds again! yay!

so i'll continue this service again! I'm on RT now but i'm writing my last exam tomorrow and then i can finally play more often so i'll be back on caly by the end of the week.

Regards
Thark

I've seen a few posts about lack of singles again, so time to bump this one again.

Oh, and please do understand what Thark is doing.... read up a few posts in this thread - this is a service he provides from his own goodwill to assist those struggling to find smaller quantities of deeds.

Respect.

Back