Info: New MindForce Chips shown by MA Official ingame

Ludvig|MindArk

MindArk Official
Staff member
Admin
MindArk Official
Formerly "Foeburner Nighthawk Delta"
Alright, after aia posted stats on the Regeneration XI chip (link just below) I decided to seek out the MindArk avatar showing them (had to speak with 2 people to find out the MA avatars name, check player register if he was online, find out what he was doing while showing it last time and then find that area, took almost 10 minutes hah) and see if there were any other chips being displayed.

Link to aia's thread: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?226312

So far, there has been 3 different while I have been here, so here are scans:
regeneration_chip_xi.jpg

regeneration_field_chip_viii.jpg

metabolic_acceleration_chip_vi_l.jpg

metabolic_inhibition_chip_vi_l.jpg

Will update if I see any more different new chips in use.

Update:
electric_attack_chip_x_l.jpg

electric_attack_chip_xi_l.jpg

Last edited:
Looking good those new chip, something to skill for! :yay: Release those kind of chips in the loot MA!!!

There was also an unlimited version of the Combustive Strike VIII used, not all that different from the (L) version but there are a couple of changes (30 more ammo used, 5 levels higher requirement, etc):
combustive_strike_chip_viii.jpg

Looking good those new chip, something to skill for! :yay: Release those kind of chips in the loot MA!!!

Indeed, as I pointed out in aia's thread the Regen XI is pretty much an SK-80 with 25 meters range and probably slightly lower eco :) very nice chip, wouldn't mind one myself :silly2:

Nice find and overview! :drool:

The required skill levels will assure that the MU will be fairly low for a while (which is good for true Mindforce Users, might even start a service with them), although that MA avatar did not even max out them :tongue2:

I hope there are some more challenging toys to be found so Dan can work some magic too. And so that I have a goal to skill towards :silly2:

/Slupor

The Regen XI chip its the only ok chip here.:)

The Regen XI chip its the only ok chip here.:)

Actually, the Metabolic Acceleration chip could have some uses... it does make you run really fast, so useful for outrunning some mobs, duing beacons and possibly other future instances, in PvP, etc...

Main problem with the metabolic is of course once again the too high level requirement (in my opinion).

EDIT: Actually I'll have to admit that this Metabolic Acceleration VI (L) has better balancing in effect vs. level than the Metabolic Acceleration I (L) that is currently ingame does :)

Last edited:
Looks like I have another 4 levels to go for those level 45 chips :)

I so want that XI, it would be a good big brother for my VI

Agree, regen XI and metabolic acceleration cud find use in ewryday playing.
Maybe to use regen XI instead of some low level fap like hedoc 50.
All ther rest or is too slow or have too small effects.
I cud understand cooldown on regen field chip if it heal all team members to full hp with single click. But to share those 93 hp on 12 ppl in team mean anyone get only 9 heal points lol.

I cud understand cooldown on regen field chip if it heal all team members to full hp with single click. But to share those 93 hp on 12 ppl in team mean anyone get only 9 heal points lol.

Agreed with this, both for the cooldown and the level requirement of the field chip (and possibly field chips in general).

The effective heal is only 7.26 per second which is roughly the same as a Vivo T10, only in this case it is spread over x different people.

Small bump so more people gets to see those new chips :)

so who was this avatar. im just curious.

Did they say when these will be added to the loot pool

Xenobiologist Charles Marvin (Charlie), and he did not say anything about when (or if) they will be released.

If the increase in level requirement and effect is the same for all Metabolic chips, the following would be a list of the possible future additions based on the ingame Metabolic Acceleration Chip I (L) and the shown Metabolic Acceleration Chip VI (L):

I - Level 25, Strength 0.15, lasts 120 seconds
II - Level 29, Strength 0.19, lasts 156 seconds
III - Level 33, Strength 0.23, lasts 192 seconds
IV - Level 37, Strength 0.27, lasts 228 seconds
V - Level 41, Strength 0.31, lasts 264 seconds
VI - Level 45, Strength 0.35, lasts 300 seconds

AGAIN, the figures above are only calculated based on the I and VI, the rest have never been seen!

While I enjoy the speed boost and see the uses in it, I really still feel that the level requirements are a bit high on the lower chip(s) :dunno: I'd rather see it be something like this:

I - Level 20, Strength 0.15
II - Level 25, Strength 0.19
III - Level 30, Strength 0.23
IV - Level 35, Strength 0.27
V - Level 40, Strength 0.31
VI - Level 45, Strength 0.35

Last edited:
Regen field chip is lvl 55.
Untill now on all chips is description that implant must be higher lvl than min proff requirement for chip.
So or Charlie found way to use that chip without implant or we will get higher implants soon.

Regen field chip is lvl 55.
Untill now on all chips is description that implant must be higher lvl than min proff requirement for chip.
So or Charlie found way to use that chip without implant or we will get higher implants soon.

Well it should still be useable with an NP55, but since Charlie has said we will get chips to keep us busy well past level 60 I assume we will get new implants (or a remake of the current ones? no idea) sometime before or at the same time as the next larger MindForce update :)

Two more new chips have been revealed:
electric_attack_chip_x_l.jpg

electric_attack_chip_xi_l.jpg

Also added to first post

Two more new chips have been revealed:

:scratch2:

and I just maxed the lvl IX

but very cool new wannahaves :D

I - Level 25, Strength 0.15, lasts 120 seconds

btw, what does the strength mean? like 15% less/more speed?

Last edited:
:scratch2:

and I just maxed the lvl IX

but very cool new wannahaves :D

The XI one is available as a prize in the robot event, only needs a bunch of chargers and lenses :)

Waiting for the larger Cryo chips.

The Regen looks mighty nice though...wouldn't mind owning that chip.

Thanks for sharing Nighthawk. I've added the chips that I wasn't able to scan myself into entropedia from your OP. :)

~Danimal

Great chips! I wonder which lucky soul will loot them?

Great chips! I wonder which lucky soul will loot them?

Well sadly I only got 3rd place in the event Charlie put them as prizes in, so I "only" won an old Electric Attack Chip IX (L) :silly2: some others won the never-before-looted X (L) and XI (L) versions

He is hosting another event where ya can win a Omegaton ASG-4 Wildboar (L), Ignite III (L) or Ignite II (L) in a few hours tho, highest single loot on Warriors with 2PED entry fee.

Sadly, I am busy right then :(

He is hosting another event where ya can win a Omegaton ASG-4 Wildboar (L), Ignite III (L) or Ignite II (L) in a few hours tho, highest single loot on Warriors with 2PED entry fee.

Bah, I wouldn't want any of those anyways ! :p

Read - sour grapes.

Well sadly I only got 3rd place in the event Charlie put them as prizes in, so I "only" won an old Electric Attack Chip IX (L) :silly2: some others won the never-before-looted X (L) and XI (L) versions

How does that work? We give him 2 PEDs and the go shoot a bunch of warriors or something?

Please don't tease me... you give just enough information to entice me then dont give details :( in particular your winning chip thingie you talk about a few posts above...

~Danimal

How does that work? We give him 2 PEDs and the go shoot a bunch of warriors or something?

Please don't tease me... you give just enough information to entice me then dont give details :( in particular your winning chip thingie you talk about a few posts above...

~Danimal

Just register on the Event System, I think all of Charles' events are on LA66

Just register on the Event System, I think all of Charles' events are on LA66

Yep, altho he wrote LA6 in the event name :laugh:

Closest teleporter is Miwak, there is a TT and repair terminal on the land area but no TP :)

Finally! Thanks :)

+rep where I can..

~Danimal

Back