Freedom of speech not allowed on PCF

Status

the_prophet

Dominant
Banned
I dont care if this results in a ban I just need to say this: freedom of speech is clearly not allowed on this forum and I think the manner in which this was done is highly inappropriate and unprofessional

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?228512-The-sky-IS-falling!

This thread was locked without ANY reason which should be stated (forum rules etc.). Not only was the MSG OF THE THREAD IGNORED (I clearly stated what was the point of the thread - people only saw the part where I mentioned my returns on a single run (YES, A SINGLE RUN, SO WHAT - SUE ME).

I know this thread will become locked or even not that - it will be deleted - im sure of it - I just want to point out the hipocrisy of the forum's mods (seems MA keeps you well paid for such actions, eh, JohnCapitol?)

If you thought my original thread (The sky IS falling!) was a rant you were way off - THIS THREAD IS A RANT.

Goodbye PCF. (probably banned already so dont look for me in the visitors section below lol.)

Last edited:
Hello, Nocturnal Navigator.

Sir,

I feel compelled to inform you that this is a .com. This forum is property of the person who purchased this website through whatever company he or she registered with. (godaddy,yahoo,etc)

By using this media you are doing so under the umbrella of this company. Futethermore not every country has the same definitiin of freedom of speech. It is illegal to use sexual language aMong minors in the usa. It is illegal to shout bomb in most airports.

Using this forum is a privilege, not a right.

Respectfully,

Sam

Hmm. Your freedom of speech was not affected. You expressed your lightly schizophrenic theories and statistically irrelevant facts and the outline is still available in the address you quoted. What was stopped - further replies on the thread which were becoming more and more off-topic anyway.
Watch out for full moon, and good luck!
freedom of speech is clearly not allowed on this forum and I think the manner in which this was done is highly inappropriate and unprofessional

I think the thread in question was locked a little early, but another thread will shortly be opened from someone else about bad loot, so you could always post in that.

If you do get a ban, it'll be temporary (unless you are an alt) yes this'll probably be locked as well and I think your next run will be better (even if there isnt a personal loot pool)

So good luck to you. :)

Goodbye PCF. (probably banned already so dont look for me in the visitors section below lol.)

Ok.... was I the only one who did it?

browsing.jpg

Menace

Oh I'm really sorry that I thought people here come to discuss about the entropia universe..I will remember this the next time I should bomb in here..seems saying "The sky is falling" in here is the same as shouting "bomb" in an airport...

I'm sure its in the rules somewhere that you just cant write what one thinks and please dont burn me alive in this inquisition for wanting to discuss the "probable", even tho it was close to fiction (or was it?).

It just seems funny how perfect the world everyone lives in is...altho...well...its not...face it...ppl steal, ppl rip off one another to earn the green bills, people deceive and lie and create schemes to earn money.

For all we know MA is creating peds as we speak, putting it in avatars that belong to them and buying off CLD's which people paid 100's of thousands of dollars for and hogging all the REAL money which the CLD's brought in..

I mean it was just a conspiracy theory, sorry for putting it out there, hope the inquisition wont burn me for thinking out of the box lol!:scratch2:

I don't think your self proclaimed rant even rates a full star, but since you did ask for a ban and called out the moderator by name Ill give you 1 star out of 5.

For creativity, language and emotion you might look to JCs own rant for tips.

narfi

I dont care if this results in a ban...

Oh, that makes things MUCH easier.

As for this thread, everyone knew the outcome.

:locked:

edit:
Whoops almost forgot:
(seems MA keeps you well paid for such actions, eh, JohnCapitol?)
Guess you missed the part where all the mods here are UNPAID volunteers.

Status
Back