Info: TOP NEWS: CLD value doubled in less than 1 year - 2000 ped reached !!!

Witchblade0815

Stalker
Society
Planet Express
Sarah Witchblade0815 Pezzini
TOP NEWS: CLD value doubled in less than 1 year - 2000 ped reached !!!

Yes it is true ... CLDs are now worth 2000 ped !

Earlier this year i made a bet with a good old ingame friend, that i will sell a CLD for 2k till end of the year ... Here we go :woot:

(1975 + 25 ped shop fee)

2k ped is still a bargain in my opinion, prices will be a lot higher in the future ... :popcorn:

Hm, should i try another bet at 2500 ped this time ? What do you think ? :silly2:

i think this is a fairly transparent attempt to ramp the price. or you trying to win your bet. either way, not a real sale.

Not a real sale, if the CLD raise and keep going this will not be good for the game, it takes out a large % of players that can not afford that price.

Making your standing at twins trading stop.

one lucky reseller-deal, to a person who isnt able to use the normal auction, says nothing about the value

Well, it can be true, I knew a guy who after 6 months of playing was afraid of AHs and traders and was buying everything from the malls :). But for the real market this sale doesn't mean anything, if not for the efforts of our dear auction friend Max Overdrive who bids for every CLD he sees, the price would hardly exceed 1250/deed.

So either you faked your bet, or someone went full retard mode.

Trend goes up, and will continue - since amount of CLDs are finite.

But that sale is really just anomaly, according to current prices.

Sold 2x this week, both went for bo in less then an hour. 1350peds each.

TOP NEWS: CLD value doubled in less than 1 year - 2000 ped reached !!!

Yes it is true ... CLDs are now worth 2000 ped !

Earlier this year i made a bet with a good old ingame friend, that i will sell a CLD for 2k till end of the year ... Here we go :woot:

(1975 + 25 ped shop fee)

2k ped is still a bargain in my opinion, prices will be a lot higher in the future ... :popcorn:

Hm, should i try another bet at 2500 ped this time ? What do you think ? :silly2:

Lmao i Can show you an opalo sold for 3k pieds If you want

that little popup showed you the buyers name. Interesting that you scratched it out... nuff said.

I sold one 3 months ago for 1999 peds (- shop fee). I believe you Witchblade0815 :wtg:

Back