PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources

Looking for a society

Hi, I just started playing yesterday and i cant get my hands off my computer.
    I have yet to join a society and was wondering if there are any mature, grown-up, and friendly societies that want or care to take me.
    I'm a pretty quick learner and was wondering if one or more experienced players could show me the ropes.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Quaeroveritas 'Quar' Noble
    Society
    Obsidian
    Images
    Hi and welcome to EU...

Firstly do not just jump into the first society that holds out a hand to you... You'll figure out why after reading through a lot of this forum.

Secondly get yourself a mentor. There is a list of mentors and their mentoring success rate you can read through...

There's much more to say but I am sure others will add to this thread who are better qualified than me.
    Not a single PED deposited since the VU 12.10 NERF: Cheers, Nobleone - Current VU = 15. whatever...

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Rob Menace Klok
    Society
    SECRET
    Images
    I agree with him ^^. Do some research before jumping into a SOC. There are many GREAT soc's out there though that dedicate their time to teaching new players!

Good Luck!

Menace
    Quote Originally Posted by neomaven View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

If MA wants significant investment in this virtual universe, they need to foster a fair environment.