Selling: Hedoc Mayhem UL (VIVO)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

toxinburn

Provider
Society
Apocalyptic Uprising
Toxin SG Burn
Hi I have looted a Hedoc Mayhem UL and would possibly sell this item for the right price, more or less if your not really interested in buying how much would you ask for it and.....if you are interested what would you offer. It does 28 heals per min at 37.5-50 total tt of the Hedoc is 40 ped and total tier rate is 831 in a normal 1 hour instance I use it for healing and it only uses about 7 ped of the tt value it is very eco in my opinion it is better than the Adj Hedoc SK20 and it sells for +1k on average. To my current knowlege I have 1 of only 3 that have been dropped. Others will be given as prizes, that being said they will still be limited as far as the amount of them in game. Anyhow let me know what you think and please make your offers to me privately thru PM on the forum or in game @ toxin SG burn The Adjusted version of this sold for +8k, make me an offer i cant refuse and it could be yours. Serious inquiries only please. I know im not getting as much as the adjusted sold for obviously but lets face it....it is not a ton different.

it at tier 1 now!

Well....I got this thing to tier 1 already so if you like to make offer please adjust it accordingly.

Still have this thing make me an offer i cant refuse on this thing, I currently have one on me at the tp of twin peaks. If your interested please visit me in game if you can so that I can show it to you if you would like to see.

8 days and no offer here?

Will start with my offer - + 250 PED

Why so low -- for me its not much diff. to an EMT2600 and they are cheap ass.
I know decay is less and more heals /min - but its still low end.

greetings

One has already sold for +6k which was tier 2.2 mine is 1 atm so how bout start bidding at what the tier 0 one sold for and that was 2.5k with a buyout of 4k.

It is the adjusted hedok mayhem that sold for 6.6k not the standard one, my offer stands when you wake up;)

I can confirm that an adjusted hedoc tier 0.0 did sell for +8k, since I am the one who bought it :)

I know that and a regular hedoc mayhem was purchased for 6k which was tier 2.2 that caly rocknroll had. He traded for a Female shadow part that sold for 6k same difference. Mine is tier 1.0 and a tier 0 regular hedoc mayhem was sold for 2.5k their is a post in forums HERE So that is my starting point.

Yep i got one for +2.5k. One thing i can say it is definitely worth the money i paid for it.

ty for confirming above here is a pic of the stats on it.

hedoc_mayhem.jpg

Last edited:
1000 ped from me

Just so you know if you cant offer 2.5k or up do not bother with offer as I would not go lower than that given what these have already sold for ty for the interest however.

make sure you sell it before the others drop otherwise you will have to lower your price a lot.

thanks for info jen however even with those drops the total in game will only be like 20 which is still relatively rare.

Have been offered 2.5k so far this is highest offer, if anyone has a higher offer please post it here or pm me, currently at twin peaks in game with hedoc in hand. Going to give one more hour and at that time highest bidder may meet me at twin and pick up hedoc. 5:25utc will be the end of auction unless buyer is not present at that time then first person to match original top bid of 2.5k may pick it up at twin peaks tp.

Last edited:
Bidder is not present therefore the above offer stands whomever can come to twin peaks with 2.5k ped in hand may pick up hedoc at this time. I am sure if they relog the offer stands however, I am tired of standing around so first come first serve.

signing off of entropia for now will be refreshing my forum page regularly to check and see if anyone has a price match on the 2.5k bid i have received if so please send me a pm or post in this thread and I will log in and meet you someplace to complete the transaction, if I speak to the bidder before this happens I will post here to inform everyone of the sale and to close the thread thanks.

UPDATE: Back at twin tp standing by for anyone that can offer 2.5k before bidder logs back in can have it.

Last edited:
back at twins come n get it. 2.5k and its your today.

Last edited:
Hedoc has been sold please close thread.

As requested.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back