Society
Silly Underground Family
gacoo satans hunter
***** gun has been sold *****

Last edited:
Taking offers for this powerful gun :)

You may contact me ingame or here on forums. :wtg:

SB:20k
Would prefer pure PED, but can trade for good item offers as well.

fruit test: 2.6pec

I am sorry but have to ask, is the ammo burn right?

Yes. That's the correct ammo burn. I've submitted a support case to MA, to confirm this. For now, it remains as the best ''event'' a.k.a ''globaling'' weapon in the game lol. Not even sure when they will reply. Has to be a mistake on their side anyway.

The ammo burn in comparison to the limited version is similar to the UL version of the bucketful compared to the limited. I'm guessing that's a bug with the new UL guns.

That makes its eco 0.32 dmg/pec :eyecrazy:

Since you brought it up, if the LC-300 follows the same pattern as LC-100 then the DPP should be the same for both L and UL version, the LC-300 L version has 2.933DPP unamped and without MU, so the UL version will prob be the same or close to it

Since you brought it up, if the LC-300 follows the same pattern as LC-100 then the DPP should be the same for both L and UL version, the LC-300 L version has 2.933DPP unamped and without MU, so the UL version will prob be the same or close to it

LC-100 both L and UL use 1030 ammo per shot. Here we have 2920 vs 29200, unless it's error in info window and the OP says it's not.

Hey gratz on looting the 2013 weapon equivalent to the EK-2500 Deluxe FAP :silly2:

Yeah, the numbers are correct. Even when shooting. 100 ped ammo is equivalent to 34 shots lol.

Hey gratz on looting the 2013 weapon equivalent to the EK-2500 Deluxe FAP :silly2:

hey, better than nothing right?

Current bid 25k.

Also, received answer from MA stating that they are very sorry and as far as I understood, it will be fixed on the next patch. :girl:

daily late bump :yay:

Have set a B.O price

bump it up, :lolup:

bump.

Encouragement: The lv75 req might be a bug as well :) Hopefully it is, it will increase the gun's value.

bump :wtg:

might lower the buyout price :)

bump.

Encouragement: The lv75 req might be a bug as well :) Hopefully it is, it will increase the gun's value.

ALL the new UL versions of the L guns have the same increase in lvl compared to the L version so making up "bugs" like this isn't really honest imo.

early before work bump :wtg:

B.O Only 30k !

ALL the new UL versions of the L guns have the same increase in lvl compared to the L version so making up "bugs" like this isn't really honest imo.

The english language is made up of words. Words have a purpose within a sentence.
The important words in the sentence Satans used, were; "might" and "hopefully"

Clearly - as can be seen from the words used in his sentence - Satans was not "making up bugs".

99% of the bs conversation on this forum would not occur if people just READ THE POSTS.

daily bump.

Might end the auction today!

Gun is in auction house now.

Last edited:
gun sold, thread can be closed now;.

Back