04banner_473137.jpg

Hunting Tax: 3.90%
Mining Tax: 3.90%

Health: 670 - 2260
Damage: 81 - 218

Atrax Iron Mission Chain INFO
Quest Rewards and Details
Starting Location: Shinook Jungle
Quest Giver: Iron Challenge Mission Morgan Drell ~(27558,50996)

Known Loots: CalyTrek CR Spirit Mk.II (L), Reddo Lamp, Isis CB32 (L), Katsuichi Courage Retro (L), Vain (L), Gremlin

Ore: Narcanisum, Zinc, Gold, Lysterium
Enmatter: Garcen Grease, Melchi Crystal, Growth Molecules, Oil, SweetStuff

~Morey - SIG FUND

Last edited:
I don't get it!
Why would anyone want to do the missions on these high level mobs?

James

I don't get it!

James

i would ,
i have done almost all missions already and i did most at high maturitys,higher maturitys give better oils/items

I don't get it!

James

MU, MU and MU again..Atrax stalker for example gives way more esi's then most other mobs that i have come across... It drops Calytrek MK II @ 180+ and in my experience i have not heard of either of them dropping as frequently on youngs as on these nasty lurkers.. :)

Cheers,

Divinity

MU, MU and MU again..Atrax stalker for example gives way more esi's then most other mobs that i have come across... It drops Calytrek MK II @ 180+ and in my experience i have not heard of either of them dropping as frequently on youngs as on these nasty lurkers.. :)

Cheers,

Divinity

I agree. Its proven that your chances of looting nice items substantially increase on higher maturity classes.

With hunting, no matter how eco you are, or how much DPs you are doing, and outside of an ATH, you will probably never profit only on TT loot returns. Its the ESI and various (L) items with markup that can more easily make a hunt profitable, or at least break even.

So on a 500 PED - 1000 PED ammo run, which is the amount you should be doing for this HP, you are very likely to have several small globals, with some containing items that have meaningful markup.... plus the ESIs you loot along the way.

Last edited:
I agree. Its proven that your chances of looting nice items substantially increase on higher maturity classes.

With hunting, no matter how eco you are, or how much DPs you are doing, and outside of an ATH, you will probably never profit only on TT loot returns. Its the ESI and various (L) items with markup that can more easily make a hunt profitable, or at least break even.

So on a 500 PED - 1000 PED ammo run, which is the amount you should be doing for this HP, you are very likely to have several small globals, with some containing items that have meaningful markup.... plus the ESIs you loot along the way.

I agree with you, so do you happen to know of a high maturity Atrax spawn that is not on taxed land?

I agree with you, so do you happen to know of a high maturity Atrax spawn that is not on taxed land?

Not as dense a spawn as this la but there are spawns between East Scyllica Mountains and Osere, maturity up to Old-Alpha and the occasional Slayer

Reactions: Mac
Win With Mining and Hunting!

See link Right Above this post! ^ :)

Edited to encompass our new event HERE :)... bump

We have adjusted the maturity of the atrax to alpha-prowlers. Stalkers are a nuisance and we want to try without stalkers. We will observe for a week how it affects our participants and then take a long/short term call based on that.

Divinity

Thks Divinity.
By the way, we liked the density of stalkers as it is now. Not many of them, but nice to hunt in team.

Bump it up!

We've just maxed out 1 of 4 Atrax DNAs on Number and Maturity. Stalkers are back!

Updated, Maxed 2 of 4 Atrax DNA!

Have fun with the stalkers ;)

Do you think you could get more hunters out there if you turned the maturity down to Prowler? (no stalkers?)

I have had this discussion a lot of times in the last 2 months with various people.

The pros are a lot more people will be able to hunt the LA but few things which made me decide to keep it this way are

1. The prowlers that spawn on the LA on average do not have as good a loot as stalkers. The stalkers while they hit very hard, have very low regen and not much hp. In angel with adj fapper they are easy and become a profit mob to hunt with the number of calytrek mk.II's tier VI components and muscle they drop.

2. If maturity is set to max at prowlers that means there will be alpha-prowlers with some dominants on the LA. It is very tough to global on them and as such loot the nice guns that come along with.

So the tradeoff would be easier mobs ( and perhaps more hunters) to profitable hunting. Am afraid as i love to hunt it myself , I am going with the "profiting hunting" for now.

Couldn't agree more. Nice to have a few places with manageable, high gen mob for profitable hunting

I have had this discussion a lot of times in the last 2 months with various people.

The pros are a lot more people will be able to hunt the LA but few things which made me decide to keep it this way are

1. The prowlers that spawn on the LA on average do not have as good a loot as stalkers. The stalkers while they hit very hard, have very low regen and not much hp. In angel with adj fapper they are easy and become a profit mob to hunt with the number of calytrek mk.II's tier VI components and muscle they drop.

2. If maturity is set to max at prowlers that means there will be alpha-prowlers with some dominants on the LA. It is very tough to global on them and as such loot the nice guns that come along with.

So the tradeoff would be easier mobs ( and perhaps more hunters) to profitable hunting. Am afraid as i love to hunt it myself , I am going with the "profiting hunting" for now.

Damn, that's unfortunate because I wanted to participate but it is above my level for now. Even with Imp ARR8k for pre-damage and tier 7 dmg enhanced ranked scorpion, I get destroyed my liakon + 5b vs a stalker. It hits over 100 each time and I don't think an adj fapper could even keep me alive. Maybe once I upgrade my armor down the road it will be easier, but I will have to steer clear from atrax park for now :(

Back