FYI: Gokibusagi Stalkers @ Mercury's Mayhem Expanse OLA #14 (28500, 31800)

Mercury

Marauder
Society
Dark Templar
Jenna "Star" Mercury
goki.jpg

I'm making a new thread and closing the old thread for OLA #14 in order to properly give Gokibusagi Stalkers the attention they deserve!

Please note: There are still Atrox Stalkers, Longu Stalkers, and Neconu Stalkers for the next few weeks. This serves multiple purpose, including awaiting community input regarding what mobs to leave on this land.

Newly added to this land area are 3 DNA for Gokibusagi Stalkers! Please note, this monster isn't for weaker players to hunt. There are still many Atrox, Longu, and Neconu; however they will slowly be getting smaller and smaller over the next month or so. This land area is dedicated to giving the Calypso player base a cluster of Mission Mobs all suitable for both Iron and Bronze Missions.

Mercury's Mayhem Expanse land area is the ideal place to work any of your missions that you were slacking on, without having to grind on the smallest version of these mobs individually. This land features 1 DNA of Atrox, Longu, and Neconu with each set to Maximum Numbers and Maximum Maturity. The threat level is high, so newer players should likely either stay away or bring friends. There will be several contests in the near futrue on this land so stay tuned!

Mercury's Mayhem Expanse Location: (28485, 31760)
Nearest TP @ OLA #15 Location: (31000, 30000)
Atrox Mission Broker Starting Outpost NE of Fort Ithaca TP Quest Giver Albert's Location: (69400, 88800)
Longu & Neconu Mission Broker Emanuel Gonzales @ Shinook Jungle Location: (27800, 50900)

1 Neconu DNA (Max Density, Max Maturity)
1 Atrox DNA (Max Density, Max Maturity)
1 Longu DNA (Max Density, Max Maturity)
3 Gokibusagi DNA (Max Density, Max Maturity)

Hunting Tax: 3.99%
Mining Tax: 3.99%

Miners should still be able to mine this LA with extreme care using a VTOL. I found a lot of Azzurdite and Oil, I'd appreciate it if anyone who finds other stuff mining here posts it. Thanks.

The Shed is bugged at the moment, but a Shopkeeper filled with ammo and probes is waiting inside of the Shed in order to make life a little easier.

Entropedia stats of Neconu:
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mob&name=Neconu

Notable Known Drops: Modified MK2, MK5, Eon Glove, Thigh, Helm, Shin, Modified 4400 BGH, Shadow Helmet, Vain Helmet, Supremacy Helmet

Entropedia stats of Atrox:
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mob&name=Atrox

Notable Known Drops: Angel Arms, Chronicle Helm, Harn, Arms, Eon Arms, Supremacy Arms, Shins, Vain Harn, Shadow Helm, Foeripper SGA, m71a1

Entropedia stats of Longu:
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mob&name=Longu

Notable Known Drops: Imp mk2, Swine Deluxe, Tiger Helmet, Tiger Arms

Entropedia stats of Gokibusagi:
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mob&name=Gokibusagi

Notable Known Drops: Eon Arms, EP-40 Mercenary Modified (MM), DOA Rockjacker, Salamander Arms, Harness, and Thighs

Happy Hunting and HoFing!

I love it! I was hoping someone would do this. I can hardly wait until I have the gear and skills back to do these maturities again! Good luck.

I already know that this is too many monsters for 1 LA. It is SUPER dense and probably too dense for most hunters. The maturity for the 3 mobs other than goki will drift down over the next 2 weeks. I'll likely also lower the density of those mobs as well. Depending on feedback ofc. :)

Not to low on the maturity, probably provi to OA would be great for most, especially if argo'd on by 1/2 a dozen of these high aggresion mob except longu. Right now, you haven't got time to kill the 1 or often 2 mob on you before more are approaching. even lower density may not help just because of these aggressive beasts

I think all the rest of mobs must be on young and min numbers also because it is just too swarmy for most people there atm.

Yup get your goki :)

:) give em a try. :)

Bump it up for the MAYHEM

Event in 20 minutes if you want to try out the gokibusagi stalkers. :)

Back