Akbar

Stalker
Banned
Society
ViaDolorosa
Thorifoid Waywatcher

thorifoid_waywatcher_small.jpg

Description :

The Waywatchers patrol the camps and caverns of their Thor clan. Usually, the strongest warriors that are not intelligent enough to make good soldiers are given this position.

Despite this apparent insult, the Waywatchers are held in high rehard by their clan. They are often gifted food and drinks by the farmers in the clan, and even the shamans dedicate sacrifices to these guards.

Creature Type :
Ak_Ico_Mutant.jpg
Mutant

Damage Type : Undefined Yet

Maturities

L13 Inept
L15 Neophyte
L17 Novice
L20 Apprentice
L24 Adept
L16 Superior
Lxx Great
L42 Master
L52 Elder
Legendary

Boss

L51 Overseer Rakzum

L53 Master Of The Guard

L64 Chief Shkah Deathbringer

L71 Reanimated Master Of The Guard

Galleria

Akbar's Travels - Cyclops Depth

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know what type of damage L53 Master Of The Guard does? On my way down to the reavers, if he is up, I have to aggro him and put him in a corner - otherwise he pwns me in a few hits.

Thanks in advance.

hope fully not only cold like the lower old ones do . Maybe makes Viking more intresting than, but sure it l be a next unhunted mob for sure.

Anyone know what type of damage L53 Master Of The Guard does? On my way down to the reavers, if he is up, I have to aggro him and put him in a corner - otherwise he pwns me in a few hits.

My guess would be impact (ie he's of the old "Thorio" class). Rakzum is Cold I'd guess, though.

WIth decent armor (and decent ammount of ammo) I can do the MOTG, the Reanimated one is too tough for me to kill by myself though.

I never saw a L71 Reanimated Master Of The Guard
Where can I find them? is it in the caves?

I never saw a L71 Reanimated Master Of The Guard
Where can I find them? is it in the caves?

Usually above the stairs before going to pyromancer, he spawns just after rakzum I recall

------- ---------- ------------ ------- ------

Last edited:
Usually above the stairs before going to pyromancer, he spawns just after rakzum I recall

In my experience, reanimated MOTG and Rakzum spawns (practically) simultaneously.

Theoretically, You kill (the normal) Master of the guard, then Rakzum appears (in NPC mode), revives Rakzum (with a short dialogue), and then both go live at same time.

In other words, If you want to go for Rakzum (or reanimated master of the guard), you must first kill the master of the guard. If he's not there, then it will take a significant time until he respawns (3 hours?). I Think he only spawns twice during the lifetime of the instance (6 hours) ie beginning and mid-ways.

Status
Back