Experience the reliable investment opportunity: Dr Investment Fund

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Dr Klr Tec

Young
Banned
About Dr Investment Fund:

Over the past so many years I have tried my hands in wide array of business domains in EU like Promotional Services, Owning Apartments, Trade and Consignment services and so on. Now my plan has a different motto. My sole focus will be now on much larger scale property acquisition and attainment working in joint ventures with the other interested investors.

What is the concept?

On the whole the investments will be generally pointed towards those properties that can give an excellent revenue stream or flow with the aid of taxes including Domes, Land Areas or for that matter whatever comes before.

Now I have decided to structure or cast the investment opportunity in the pattern of shares that will be ranging from 10K to 50K Peds each. What is the benefit behind it? Is there any advantage?

Well this will permit all those unfortunates who don’t have the bucks to insure the numerous revenue shares that are accessible in EU on their very own to vest money and invest. Moreover, it will also downplay the number of unwanted shareholders for each and every property acquisition.

The investors have advantages. If they wish they can avail the opportunity to purchase more than one share. Furthermore, the investors are also able to sell off their shares independently whenever they desire. Keeping the information of the investor in confidence the investment opportunities will be always posted whenever available in this thread.

What does the experience have to say?

Over the last two years while running and managing my own even management business ventures in EU I have got the opportunity to closely deal with several property owners. Henceforth, I have acquired enough knowledge and thereby have learned so much about the implications of land management.

Due to this experience that I have acquired over the years I feel extremely confident in my own abilities to evaluate and measure the potential and likely values and returns entitled in the property acquisition services.

The management:

In terms of looking after and managing the properties acquired by the group I will personally manage everything and look into every detail. Based on monthly basis on month wise dividends I will offer spreadsheets and screenshots to all the shareholders. The upgrades, possible events, any type of cost related items related to the investments will be communicated to all shareholders. Everyone’s approval is mandatory to move forward with a plan.

In the last three years from now I have always actively participated in EU. During such a short span I believe that I have been successful in proving that I am a reliable and trustworthy person to do business with. Hereby I request all those who have worked with me in the past to provide their honest opinion about my character and nature in this thread.

Any questions:

If you have any queries regarding me or this group you are always welcome in this section. The applicable questions and answers will be published in the second post of this thread as required. Details of the particular property acquisition will be provided to only to the serious shareholders.

About the current investments:

Invest in Shares of Fund starting with 5k PED per Share.

Can't find you in the player register. Please share your avatar name.

Regards,
KikkiJikki

Oh Lord, ANOTHER investment scheme.

:smash:

Can't find you in the player register. Please share your avatar name.

Regards,
KikkiJikki

Dura Killer Tech, {removed} banned from this forum multiple times in the past on other accounts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds familiar , reminds me about "Patriots" ^^
:twocents:

Over the past so many years I have tried my hands in wide array of business domains in EU like Promotional Services, Owning Apartments, Trade and Consignment services and so on.

Without forum account? Respect, i wouldn't know how to do those kind of services without an account here.

Without forum account? Respect, i wouldn't know how to do those kind of services without an account here.

I have made reasonable profit from within Entropia being a shouter at Twin Peaks but has been inactive since past 3-4 months as I need to put some effort in studying but I will be back actively to Entropia in coming weeks.

What kin of collateral or assurance do you have to give out so you don't immediately run off with everyones PED? Without such thing i strongly advise everyone to stay away.

oh, gee, can I just put a wad a cash in an envelope and mail it to your PO box?

I can provide assurance on a Stamp Paper of Indian Govt that you have invested with Dr Investment Fund.

I have made reasonable profit from within Entropia being a shouter at Twin Peaks but has been inactive since past 3-4 months .

what guarantees do we have that you will not go inactive for another 4 months after you get our peds?

oh this looks like an interesting thread....i miss drama :silly2:
:popcorn:

I can provide assurance on a Stamp Paper of Indian Govt that you have invested with Dr Investment Fund.

I think I just found my new signature...

Well, isn't that the bees knees... Well, I'm sold, and everyone can be sure of my good judgement as one of the former members of the Patriots who invested in that fine program...

:rofl: this is just what I needed this morning, thanks for the :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:popcorn:

Well, isn't that the bees knees... Well, I'm sold, and everyone can be sure of my good judgement as one of the former members of the Patriots who invested in that fine program...

haha the bees knees, now i gotta watch pineapple express!

I hope serica doesn't come online soon, I love absurd humor :popcorn:

Trust, schmust....just hand over your money!

:tongue2:

About Dr Investment Fund:

Invest in Shares of Fund starting with 5k PED per Share.

For a share in what ?

oh wait there isnt anything right ? you just want people to give you peds so that you can buy stuff RIGHT ?

yeah riiight .

ROFL

Will invest right after I receive the $40M promised to me in that email from Nigeria.

We must be sharing, cause im waiting too.

BTW this must be the best thread so far... every single comment so far has made me laugh. Thank you

I've smelled farts that weren't so foul as this before.

~Danimal

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back