Community Help Needed - Prize for Helping with Letomie DNA Recipe!

Mercury

Marauder
Society
Dark Templar
Jenna "Star" Mercury
Here's how it works. You provide 1 of the item you've named for me to test. If it is the correct missing link for Letomie DNA, I'll pay you 250 PED!

Collateral will be provided for the item. (tt of any item provided should be under 50 PED if it is going to follow DNA logic).

PM me ingame if you have an item you'd like to test. I'll compile a list on this post for items tested to this point so we don't have repeat item tests.

Feel free to have more than 1 tested at a time. :)

Items tested to this point:

Mind Essence
Synthetic Mind Essence
Refined Oil
Animal Hide
Fine Hide
Soft Hide
Wool
Fine Wool
Thin Wool
Various Fruits
Nutrio Bars
Blazar Fragments
Nova Fragments
Dung
Energized Fertilizer

Enmatters
Force Nexus
Crude Oil
Lytarian Dust
Typonolic Steam
Alicinies Liquid
Magerian Mist
Garcen Grease
Ares Head
Melchi Water
Lumis Leach
Angelic Grit
Sweetstuff
Solis Beans

Stones
Morpheus
Gazzurdite
Redulite
Zinc
Megan
Iron
Belkar
Niksarium
Cobalt
Ignisium
Blausarium
Caldorite
Maganite
Cumbriz

Last edited:
You haven't tried the two sweats?

Interesting...

I was unaware that DNA recipes contained non-animal parts (besides DNA cartridge/fragments).

Is it possible that the missing part is an unknown Letomie part or that you simply do not have the required number of already known creature/DNA parts?

Have you tried CP parts? I know they were part of the globster DNA. Also I know its obvious, but you should add DNA pieces to the list, so people don't get 250 PED for suggesting those.. (or if you want, I call dibs on DNA A B C D and E..

Also.. letomie hide

Last edited:
Try all the different animal oils (muscle oil, eye oil, adrenal oil, ...).

Maybe try some tt things as well : ammo and probes.

And didn't one of the very first Letomie parts drop from a robot ? Maybe try the various robot things too : filters, low loss link cables, ...

Good luck finding the missing part(s) !

I suggest testing Sabakuma parts. (Can provide a skin in the unlikely case you haven't got any at hand :) )

The rationale: according to Entropedia, Shinkiba DNA takes Daikiba horn (is that true?); it could be that Letomie has a "relative" among other mobs that's not obvious from the name; hence, testing parts from creatures that look at least remotely similar makes sense.

Hmmm....maybe you've already gotten all the item part types you needed, but is just lacking in the quantity department?

Though I do realize that you are way more experienced in the game than compared to me, but nonetheless, I still think its worth a try to tweak or acquire more of the letomie parts and then add in stacks of DNA A to E as well.

It might just be like the Proteron DNA and needed some more of the same item...

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=DNA&name=Proteron_DNA_Samples

Good luck and don't give up.

From what I understand when you have all the ingredients but not enough of the same ingredients in it the refiner gives a different message. So that must mean the DNA is either bugged or needs another different part then what is added if it is not showing the different message.

I looted a human skull, but i don't think this is the missed part, but if you want test this just pm me.

Back