FYI: POI Sissipahaw lookalike

antonioliveira

Prowler
Society
Utopia
Aleph Levi Benzait
In coords 608, 825 there's a Sissipahaw kind of building structure.

Playing in low definitions so no screenie :(

I haven't been at Sissipahaw for years but, unless it was remade, this complex of three buildings doesn't look alike, more like something habitable than a power plant.

There is a CDF OP Epsilon mini-base nearby, with revive, trade, repair and storage terminals and Private Lance, who gives a "Unknown area" mission to explore the waterfall complex. Gives neither reward nor further directions afterwards.

Last edited:
aha I missed the npc mission there. Will have to go back and explore that. I wasn't sure what to make of this site either. Perhaps it serves same function as sissipaw since it's near water or maybe related to the Research Complex mentioned on kim's preview map of corinth server area.

aha I missed the npc mission there. Will have to go back and explore that. I wasn't sure what to make of this site either. Perhaps it serves same function as sissipaw since it's near water or maybe related to the Research Complex mentioned on kim's preview map of corinth server area.

I think the npc / missions are new, from yesterdays VU. Its the part in the notes that says :

New mission camps and missions have been added to the Cape Corinth area, south of the city.

Haven't had time to explore yet.

In CDF OP Epsilon, Private Lance (60896, 82738) has a mission to explore the buildings.

Back