Selling: Selling out (too) ... :-(

Jeanni

Old Alpha
Society
Guess Who
Jeanette Jeanni Lundquist
Hello all,

saldy i watched what happened last weeks and months in Entropia, and i really hate the direction it goes.

I bought gear for like 150 k ped last year, skilled up to 330.000 Skillpoints total and had a turnover of 1.5 Million Ped last 11 months (yes, 150 K USD !) only in hunting.

Now i see ppl at Level 20 in hunting trap mobs i cant even hunt in Shadow, see ppl getting 2 ATH on Marcimex (shooting possible without armor/skills), and i see ppl shooting UL oldschool guns at level 60 and looting 330.000 ped while MA did post in developer notes that playing Eco is the most important factor in the future to loot good stuff. Also 90 % of all UL guns or Armor parts dropped from mobs below level 30. So i dont see any reasons anymore to have big gear or big skills. In Addition on all that, MA is releasing each VU bugged Instances where trapping and cheating is happening again and again. Also there is no clear action taken against all that cheating. In Future, i might just take the 5 days temp ban in Exchange for an ATH. I dont get it why it is so hard to make clear rules and take action for something that happens since years now.

My heart is bleeding to go a step like this, but many ppl that play honest and invest 60 hours a week get slapped into the face by MA lately way too often.

Here is a List of Items i would like to sell (prefer in package). I will update it during next days, and also add my skills today.

Apartments:
Celeste North, 12 Level 3 (Arkadia)
Bazaar Apt 10, North Wing (Calypso)
Ballistar, second floor Suite E (Rocktropia)

Weapons:
ML-35 Tier 6.0
Enigma L4 Tier 6.6
SIR-30 Tier 5
Archons Sword Tier 1 (2)

Armor:
Full Shadow Set (F) Tier 2 ( 4 Parts) Tier 3 (3 Part)
Full Liakon Set (F) Most Parts Tier 3
Full Set of Gremlin (F) T1/2
Full Set of Jarhead (F)
Full Sets of smaller Armor (F) for Ancient Greece and such...

Other Items:

Sleipnir MK1 UL
Vivo T15 (UL) Tier 4
Genesis Excavator ME/05 SGA (Tier 2)
more than 200 books filled with Blueprints
(containing Finder amp Level 2 - Level 10, P1a, P2a, Gyro-Fap2, and several common BP´s at QR 100)

I´m taking offers via pM here or in game. As i said, i would prefer to negotiate a package deal.

Regards

jeanni

adding the skills here i would like to sell. Its a total of 330.000 Points.
Total TT-Value: 16.000 ped (Value including ESI: ~ 200 K ped)

Here the main skills thats worth to mention:

316 ped Evade (6000 Points)
2300 ped BLP Weapon Technology (9600 Points)
150 ped Engineering (5000 Points)
1085 ped Rifle (8000 Points)
1800 ped Handgun (9000 Points)
13.9 ped Coloring (2100 Points)
170 ped First Aid (5100 Points)
258 ped Coolness (5500 Points)
60 ped Dodge (3800 Points)
56 ped Blueprint Comprehension (3700 Points)
306 ped Inflict ranged Damage (5900 Points)
1550 ped Anatomy (8700 Points)
559 ped Weapons Handling (6800 Points)
293 Ped Combat Sense (5900 Points)
552 ped Wounding (6800 Points)
400 Ped Combat Reflexes(6400 Points)
1134 ped Marksmanship (8000 Points)
1037 ped Ranged Damage Assessment (8000 Points)
55 ped Commando (3700 Points)

Last edited:
<removed>

2 things:

#1: i dont leave the game. i just sell my skills and gear, and play without it. i told my reasons in first post.

#2: i´m looking for a bulk deal atm for the skills in package and/or the gear. u can pm me about single items, but i will Keep this PMs for the case that there are no offers for the whole package.

Last edited by a moderator:
Talk to me in game...
or skype...

Cheers,
Salty

/mod note/ Please be mindful of forum rules, including this one:

Forum Rules said:
5.5 - Trading Thread Abuse
Off-topic posts made in Trading threads are NOT permitted. The only posts permitted in Trading threads are the following:
  • Bids
  • Offers
  • Requests to the thread starter for additional information directly related to item or service offered
  • Requests to the thread starter for additional information regarding the auction/bidding/offer procedure
  • Retraction of a Bid or Offer
  • Threadstarter reply to one of the above

Back