Server Downtime for Release

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Today our servers will be temporarily made unavailable while we implement Entropia Universe Release 14.4.2. The servers will be taken down at 2013-12-19 10:30 UTC, and we estimate a downtime of 60 minutes.

Originally Posted Here

Bet this is for fixing melee amps, still no MM info:laugh:

Toulan maybe? It's due

There is no way Toulan or any other planet can come now, bad timing

In other related stories, I hope they bring a bad Santa as MM Boss and event mobs to be reindeers so I can practice my Kill the bad Santa skills:laugh:

Could it be? They tested last update found some bugs, took out its content, worked on it few more days n we get it now? :O

I just hope to hell they tested the MM instances (assuming they will be using instances again) on a large variety of computers this time. Tired of having them crash on 90% of computers due to some graphics or sound bug.

I may be the only one what this awesome chat interface stuff I have heard of Sounds AWESOME! I would love to see that With the Message center not being useless. Maby the MA video tutorials being in the tutorial center instead of all the boring reading ones. I mean who plays a game to read. Or voiced npcs for missions. Or the offline chat so I can make life easier and safer for people warping from planet to planet...

But really.... Its just going to be a cool item for the holidays..... Like a fish... thoes were so great.... or maby adj mod L snowballs that just remove ped from your card before you can lose *cough* I mean use it :D

pls fix that login error message bug

BOINK!

seems game is up Again but not change?

Entropia Universe 14.4.2 Release Notes

19 Dec 2013

- Auto-loot pills are now available in trade terminals. These pills will enable you to loot creatures automatically within a certain radius for a set amount of time and the effect will persist after you log out. Auto-loot pills have a minimum skill requirement of five in paramedic and are considered luxury items.

- Wave spawn events will now reset without restart delay time if the first wave is not completed and/or the area is clear of players.

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Too short....

Auto-loot pills is the answer of MA to the complains about the 30 sec dead corpses that annoy us?

Is it planned to sell a pill for disabling the night? :silly2:

- Auto-loot pills are now available in trade terminals. These pills will enable you to loot creatures automatically within a certain radius for a set amount of time and the effect will persist after you log out. Auto-loot pills have a minimum skill requirement of five in paramedic and are considered luxury items.
(a moment of embarrassed silence)

Looking forward to auto-shoot, auto-drop, auto-extract, auto-tt, auto-deposit, auto-withdraw and auto-auto pills.

Auto-loot pills? WTF :laugh:

How about "loot boost" pills ?

How about some MM info Pills?:silly2:

Auto-loot pill... kudos for a twisted mind, MA

Another important change: Nibbler LP3(L) (L) renamed to Cochran LP3 (L)

My last depo commited today, 54 business days after 2 support cases. Only 240 ped left in game, and probably ~500 ped skill.

It seems we are not able to sell the pills back to TT :wtg:

I haven't tried that, but I saw someone complaining about it in Twin. ;)

Auto-loot pill... kudos for a twisted mind, MA

Another important change: Nibbler LP3(L) (L) renamed to Cochran LP3 (L)

One is a feature that has been requested a lot of times and the other has nothing to do with MA but is a RT change ... you have weird things to complain about.

Does this mean that all those "time" they could have spent on fixing clothing bugs, error bugs, lag bugs and other whatnots were all wasted into coding an autoloot system which is time-based and requires us to buy some pills to make it work? (Just another ped sink imo...)

:lolup:

Does this mean that all those "time" they could have spent on fixing clothing bugs, error bugs, lag bugs and other whatnots were all wasted into coding an autoloot system which is time-based and requires us to buy some pills to make it work? (Just another ped sink imo...)

:lolup:

So don't buy these, problem solved.

meh nvm

too short.........................................................

Pills are awesome if you dont want to waste time looting mobs in MM

they should make the pills crafted...maybe crafters can make more powerful ones, because this game needs pill dealers on every corner...:laugh:

Back