Space station disruptions

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Some players are currently experiencing issues in regards to entering space stations. We are currently investigating this and will make the appropriate adjustments as soon as possible.
If you experience this issue please do not hesitate to contact Support and we will move you to a suitable location. If you contact us in regards to this please add where you are located and where you were planning to travel, as this will speed up the handling of your case.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience and understanding.

Originally Posted Here

Some players are currently experiencing issues in regards to entering space stations. We are currently investigating this and will make the appropriate adjustments as soon as possible.
If you experience this issue please do not hesitate to contact Support and we will move you to a suitable location. If you contact us in regards to this please add where you are located and where you were planning to travel, as this will speed up the handling of your case.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience and understanding.

Originally Posted Here

How about fixing the starting area as a priority on your list ?

Do you know how many people have been trying to enter the crystaline cavern ?

Do you know how many avatars can be counted in front of the door since Planet toulan came online about 5 hours ago ?

People are always patient, but there is limits.

Get the damn servers fixed once and for all, and by that, I mean upgrading them instead of downgrading them, as it seems the current case.

TYVM for reporting a +2 year old bug, I'm sure it will be fixed within the next 10 years..
See you then... If not all my peds are wasted on moving ava's instead of putting it back into the lootpool :scratch2:

Do you know how many people have been trying to enter the crystaline cavern ?

Do you know how many avatars can be counted in front of the door since Planet toulan came online about 5 hours ago ?

:duh: It seems that Crystalline Cavern entry door and space station revival becomes bugged each major VU.

Get the damn servers fixed once and for all, and by that, I mean upgrading them instead of downgrading them, as it seems the current case

As it happens when space is bugged it must be something else than weak servers. Unless overloaded crystal cavern also causes space to be bugged.

Last edited:
Back