Selling: Nano Katana UL

shoti

Deactivated Account
Hi,

As title says Nano Katana T4.6 is for sale.

00-29x6_4711014.jpg

Excelent SIB longblade with very low skill requirement and very good eco (2.92). DPS beats many popular sets like Assasin R150, V-rex 200, Emik enigma, HL15, ARK65. Excellent strenght and HP skiler. With DMG enhancers u may hunt even big mobs like small - medium Leviathans or Proterons youngs without leaving much time for regen. Small IRON challeng mobs are no challenge at all ( almost like cutting grass ).

Another advantage is that this blade is incerdibly fast attack rate, wchich allow easy fapping during fight.

Only 4 or 5 of those existing ingame as it is crafted from extremly rare L bp.

I am taking offers. Serious ones will get answered. 1st one I like will get blade.
You can place offers here or PM them.

Stats can be found here:
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Nano_Katana

CLD's are accepted as well as PED's at their current market value. Other items too (but not whole price pls )

Tirs are as follow:
( so much better than average :) )

TT is kept at around 200 peds

I am close to make deal around +10 K peds but including items which iam not going to use so lets make BO.

BO is + 11K peds...first come = first served

sold!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
awesome weapon indeed, i'm interested but i have no idea about its value.
i'll ask around whats a fair price.
anyway free bump,
cheers

awesome weapon indeed, i'm interested but i have no idea about its value.
i'll ask around whats a fair price.
anyway free bump,
cheers

That sure is my problem atm.
since if we see prices for all.
All sank and we got a bit of a market flood in melee atm, and all quite reliable options, so it makes it way harder to put a value to it. Compared to what it was some years ago.
All i can say is one sold this year for +5999 over auction, not the same tier tho

How can u say its more dps than R150 etc?

Katana t0 40 dps

Assasin + dante , 57 dps ....

but dont get me wrong, its a really nice blade :)

Tt+2k assumeing it is low tt otherwise treat a friendly bump

Tt+2k assumeing it is low tt otherwise treat a friendly bump

well yes my idea of value wouldnt be far off since there is so much ark replacement for the same dps and not far off with eco.
But again, this is our evaluation and offers we'd need to hear from the seller himself.

well yes my idea of value wouldnt be far off since there is so much ark replacement for the same dps and not far off with eco.
But again, this is our evaluation and offers we'd need to hear from the seller himself.

Well price wise i think im over valueing it but its a cool looking sword with high tt which is handy for tieing peds up.

You guys never calculated what for example just a 0.02 eco difference per 100 ped decayed makes right? :)

Go and do your math homework :)

Oh and btw, the Nano Katana is top 7 ECO UNL sword ingame, but with others being 30 dps and Nano Katana 40 dps.

Also it's top Top 3 SIB UNL sword with other two being again only 30 dps and just low TT so no good for longer grinding ;)

Ohhh aand, Shoti, for this I want to borrow the sword asap :), need to do some grinding before you sell it loel.

You guys never calculated what for example just a 0.02 eco difference per 100 ped decayed makes right? :)

Ofc eco matters and weights on this blade's evaluation, if it had same as ark blades it would be worth pretty much the same.
Oh and btw, the Nano Katana is top 7 ECO UNL sword ingame, but with others being 30 dps and Nano Katana 40 dps.

Also it's top Top 3 SIB UNL sword with other two being again only 30 dps and just low TT so no good for longer grinding ;)

atm the market is quite flooded with melee LB, it is possible for people to go eco or for more dps or a combo of both.
If the price on this katana is exagerated for example a melee user could opt to buy 3-5 blades (archon's/Deheras) for example and do a longer grind and even out the total eco on the run too.

Atm seeing Genesis blades (not the top ones) going under 8k even and already tiered, and those have better dps by a bit than this katana, not the reload.

I'm not trying to negligect the item for sale, by the oposite, i do have interest, but its hard to pull a evaluation.
Unfortunatly this item isnt worth a fraction of what the buyer bought it for some years ago

Did thanks archon sword tier 3 with dmg enhancers is avg 42.3dps eco 2.989 assumeing 500ped to tier that sword to tier 3 its still better. And with no ul melee amps at present enough said. Will do more calcs when i get home from work.

Did thanks archon sword tier 3 with dmg enhancers is avg 42.3dps eco 2.989 assumeing 500ped to tier that sword to tier 3 its still better. And with no ul melee amps at present enough said. Will do more calcs when i get home from work.

1st - It has like 125 ped TT
2nd - Enhancers costs something :D (That will change with the next patch and will get better, still they breaks and you need to count their cost to your overall weapon ECO)

1st - It has like 125 ped TT
2nd - Enhancers costs something :D (That will change with the next patch and will get better, still they breaks and you need to count their cost to your overall weapon ECO)

Not to get into tit for tat but 1. Theirs a thing called a portable repair unit been around the last few vus might wanna check it out. 2. With the added dps eco and 50 % reduction in enhancers compared to the standard sword in question it should cover enhancer costs.

Not to get into tit for tat but 1. Theirs a thing called a portable repair unit been around the last few vus might wanna check it out. 2. With the added dps eco and 50 % reduction in enhancers compared to the standard sword in question it should cover enhancer costs.

So if it is so awesome, why you are even posting here and are not out hunting with your super duper awesome Archon and portable repair :D

what do you hunt with that sword?

So if it is so awesome, why you are even posting here and are not out hunting with your super duper awesome Archon and portable repair :D

Because at present i dont know if these changes with the enhancer reduction will include archons sword's, because quite frankly it would make them quite powerful compared to some rare swords. Iv got a feeling that it wont include archons, why im not buying that tier 3 one atm on market for 1.1k to 1.2k. I would pay more for the sword if it does turn out that the archon sword doesnt have that reduction. But considering op is selling now before update i have to base my price on what i think its worth based on the current market and up coming changes stats etc. Sorry to have to post this all on ops sell thread but i haven't simply got this price just out the top my head looking for a resell. Their you go my honest answer.

shaun

Iv got a feeling that it wont include archons,

How do you fancy that? If they adjust a parameter on enhancers and a weapon is able to use them, how the change can't affect it? Not like an enhancer has a list of different features for different weapons attached to it.

So we have a sales thread with no price and a seller that want's an offer, but buyers that have no idea what that offer should be and a discussion about eco of the sword. Seller, please set a price so we can at least try to formulate some sort of train of thought with this item without guessing, or is guessing what you want in the hopes that somebody makes a mistake and totally over valuates this item? More silly selling games it seems, -rep for no price tag.

interesting item, i like the thought of walking around with a ninja sword. :ninja:
im not good at appraising items and if i was to guess, it has to be higher than +14k?
you should tell us what you paid for it :yup:
ima keep an eye out for price tag. gl with sale
+rep
exciting selling thread

interesting item, i like the thought of walking around with a ninja sword. :ninja:
im not good at appraising items and if i was to guess, it has to be higher than +14k?
you should tell us what you paid for it :yup:
ima keep an eye out for price tag. gl with sale
+rep
exciting selling thread

The seller did share some info that is not yet public, so i rather keep it that way until he decides to do it himself.
I do believe the seller is also busy since the lack of replies on thread

nvm, sorry

bump

Last edited:
For all interested ( i see that question is repeating here ):

I paid for it +15,6 K at begining of 2011, shortly after Linzey sale here for +8k:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...20-Nano-katana-ul/page2&highlight=nano+katana

...it was considered "steal", "bergain of the year" etc.

Some time later Meculus set another Nano Katana for sb + 15K and BO +16K and it gets sold in middle of 2012
link here:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...8-Tier-4-Nano-Katana-UL&highlight=nano+katana

I know lot of items droped lately but offers like +3K peds can't be accepted by me. I put 1,5K i tiering materials for it alone.

As for amps there could be dmg restrictions for using them so it is almost certain you will not put big amp on philosopher or hero sword.

Some time ago i sold DB for ~+14-15K (depend on item value added) and it was less eco but higher DPS

yes...eco values might be bit misleading but it makes hugedifference betwen whats assumed average ( lets say 2.85) and this 2,92 - this sword saves me tens thousands of peds for sure as there was not good L alternatives. L katanas MU varying over years from 120% - 140% so thats another advantage.

It is TOP eco (1st) SIB UNL Longblade in "DPS over 40" category and has lowest skill requirement, so it's aviable for most ppl for use. Next in line DB start SIB at 38 lvl :eek: - hard to get and 18 lvl need just little effort.

For all interested ( i see that question is repeating here ):

I paid for it +15,6 K at begining of 2011, shortly after Linzey sale here for +8k:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...20-Nano-katana-ul/page2&highlight=nano+katana

...it was considered "steal", "bergain of the year" etc.

Some time later Meculus set another Nano Katana for sb + 15K and BO +16K and it gets sold in middle of 2012
link here:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...8-Tier-4-Nano-Katana-UL&highlight=nano+katana

I know lot of items droped lately but offers like +3K peds can't be accepted by me. I put 1,5K i tiering materials for it alone.

As for amps there could be dmg restrictions for using them so it is almost certain you will not put big amp on philosopher or hero sword.

Some time ago i sold DB for ~+14-15K (depend on item value added) and it was less eco but higher DPS

Ouch sorry to hear this. I hope ma release ul melee amps for you gl with sale.
P.s i dont think you can attach the current l melee amps to archon hero and the other but not 100% sure.

Ouch sorry to hear this. I hope ma release ul melee amps for you gl with sale.
P.s i dont think you can attach the current l melee amps to archon hero and the other but not 100% sure.

thx...melee amps finally coming after all those years. Pity I will not experience them. Marco betrayed all melee users :) :) :)

Thank you for the reply and clarification shoti:)

Back