The Crash - 07/26/2014

Think it's bad manners from the staff one hour has passed and no information from them.

After the 3rd or 4th you must have realised something was up?

I am actually curious as to the OP's question as well.

Anyone have info if this is a crash or update?
Any ideas when it will be back online?

well I think update is normally on tuesday, and there is always an announcement on forums and everywhere, and warning in game. And you would have downloaded some extra content when you bring client back up. In Theory ;)

Serious, I hope they make an apology after they sort it out

yea

thats why i stopped after the first, cause it was not the normal lootlag time, and its not the first time i got this, around 3 weeks ago it was same like now, but not that long down after and only 1 server that time, not whole eu

something heavy happened, please you sweden guyes fix it :)

Don't worry :wise: I bet there is at least one or two guys, about to start working quite hard to fix this at some point...

Lag for 15 minutes for hunting mining crafting all over the universe. Then followed by a DC and "The server is offline". Update or crash? :lolup:

you are terrible! :)

don't play with these tamer's heartstrings...they been jerked around for six years already!

I am actually curious as to the OP's question as well.

Anyone have info if this is a crash or update?
Any ideas when it will be back online?

Update on a Saturday? Nice joke :laugh:

I wonder what I will be wearing/carrying this time when its back up lol

Don't worry :wise: I bet there is at least one or two guys, about to start working quite hard to fix this at some point...

Probably when there union mandated break is over.........................................

Serious?

24 x 6.2 ped....... $15..... I swear if I dont get anything from this i'm quitting EU and will go into 100% trade mode to rip as much ped out of game as i can!

been there, done that, so have many others. No one else ever seems to care.

Its amazing how much shit I get done around here when the servers go down.

In times like these I realise how much of an addict I am :)

Can we get a regular slot machine at EU website to entertain ourselves in the meantime? :p

Wow, give them time.. There's other stuff online to do :)

Maybe is from a good reason ..... too many ppl online :wtg:
Server can't handle it :smoke:

"Support information: We are currently experiencing unexpected disturbances in the production of Entropia Universe. We are sorry for this inconvenience and will get back to you as soon as possible when we have more information."

Crash

Hi MindArk

Please give us info on progress..............
Keep your users informed please

Regards
theViper :locked:

Val is right ... Very bad of MA not to let the playerbase know what the hell is going on.

But this is EU and MA have a very long history of shit like this .. they don't give 2 hoots about the players as long as they get paid.

"That's all Folks" :yay: :scratch2: :eyecrazy:

Lag for 15 minutes for hunting mining crafting all over the universe. Then followed by a DC and "The server is offline". Update or crash? :lolup:

"The system is currently offline" here.

I logged off on Arkadia, if that makes any difference.

Val is right ... Very bad of MA not to let the playerbase know what the hell is going on.

But this is EU and MA have a very long history of shit like this .. they don't give 2 hoots about the players as long as they get paid.

Calm your tits.

It is currently unknown what caused the servers to crash. No need to hate on MA. I know the Ark team jumped right on top of the problem to see where it came from. And, if in any case the MA headquarters or the servers are without power, there is no fast way of letting any one know what the hell is going on.

Back