Info: Total loss is

Status

ProActive Mango

Stalker
to big atm, so im creating this thread as all ybers does and gets payed back.

I will sell all my skills and items if i dont get a yber hof withing a week.

Lets see if they want me or not! :xmad::rocket::money:

So, you participated in an event (Merry Mayhem) , and couldnt take the cost connected to such an event.

And you blame MA ? asking for them to "pay" you back?

Take responsibility for your own actions, you gambled and it didnt work out.

Hope you calm down and stay, EU need a variety of players.

most funny , even if u go ... u gone come back next year like the most :p

sell your skills and hate yourself afterwards :laugh:

sorry but this won't work, you forgot to put your avatar name in your post, now MA doesn't know who to give the HOF.

Better hurry. Hulk was threatening to rage quit because MA created a weapon that people can shoot back at him with in pvp. There'll be a race to see who gets the ESIs first. :laugh:

FYI-I quit for GOOD!! after just "10 min" into MM because the fucking bugged event got FUCKD !for me just 10 minutes into it !!!! FUCK YOU MA !!!:)rolleyes:)-:rocket:(me).BUT now a few days have past and I am back to just hating MA-> :)wtg:) And accepting the fact I am very WEAK! :)hammer:).And will continue with the abuse MA dish,s out because they don't CARE!! ->:nana::laugh::handjob::handjob::handjob: FU !! ma staffers > :grouphug:.

FYI-I quit for GOOD!! after just "10 min" into MM because the fucking bugged event got FUCKD !for me just 10 minutes into it !!!! FUCK YOU MA !!!:)rolleyes:)-:rocket:(me).BUT now a few days have past and I am back to just hating MA-> :)wtg:) And accepting the fact I am very WEAK! :)hammer:).And will continue with the abuse MA dish,s out because they don't CARE!! ->:nana::laugh::handjob::handjob::handjob: FU !! ma staffers > :grouphug:.

You need more icons for more swirls. Maybe try :popcorn: spam?

Don't forget to tell us about your shooting yourself in the foot with a grenade launcher and your longlost brother stealing all your ped.

sorry but this won't work, you forgot to put your avatar name in your post, now MA doesn't know who to give the HOF.
Nor Alien Euqcab... Just incase they need to know! :laugh:

Okay, thanks MA for a super nice MM!!

And thanks for letting me win my peds back and more ;)

Thread can be closed!

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Status
Back