That Scientist Veyg Crenter

rabbit_tiger.jpg

This is all getting way to surreal for me:eyecrazy:

WTF is this, a preview for a new Pixar/Disney movie?

2003 Planet Calypso, once a lost outpost, colonists struggle against alien creatures to survive in a harsh future environment...

2015 Planet Calypso, great all round Disney fun for all the family, play with rabbits, cute tigers and panda bears coming soon...

2003 Planet Calypso, once a lost outpost, colonists struggle against alien creatures to survive in a harsh future environment...

2015 Planet Calypso, great all round Disney fun for all the family, play with rabbits, cute tigers and panda bears coming soon...

Seems we did a great job colonizing this planet then, in just 12 years :yay:

Bunny: Mommy I found a new Game!!
Tiger: No you didn't!?! Give me back MY Credit Card NOW!!!!!
Bunny: No

I do not understand how they target this game for mature gamers, then release compet and this stupid kid pets

I do not understand how they target this game for mature gamers, then release compet and this stupid kid pets

Compets and this game are separate. The deeds are just an opportunity to invest in the project.. one that can put additional money into the game. That's their platform strategy.

as for the pets.. we already had taming years ago.. and people kept bitching about its removal.. now it is back and improved.. and now people bitch about that too.

It is always something. I'm starting to think these forums need to be renamed.

Can someone explain the OP video? I watched it without sound, and have no idea what's going on. :laugh:

Compets and this game are separate. The deeds are just an opportunity to invest in the project.. one that can put additional money into the game. That's their platform strategy.

as for the pets.. we already had taming years ago.. and people kept bitching about its removal.. now it is back and improved.. and now people bitch about that too.

It is always something. I'm starting to think these forums need to be renamed.

Everyone is happy with Taming, but the barf cute Disney track they are following is not in line with the Calypso theme.

Can someone explain the OP video? I watched it without sound, and have no idea what's going on. :laugh:

Disney bought planet calypso. Soon you can have a Mickey Mouse pet and the full Jungle Book!

Find the place on the video and find something news, learn to read between the lines and ignore the trolling!

Did i miss the memo where they adjusted the age a person can play Entropia Universe, should i get my 3y old to start playing now?

Im pretty sure the result of that scientist experiment will be nasty/surprising maybe entertaining and nothing like 4 a 3y old boy. Y'all should stop being so negative on anything that comes out.. should they leave you with your same old things??
Its in my book a preview. It had to be short. Not show too much and have a funky theme. Now find the place in the video and come brag about it here and dont forget to be young and have fun.. your soul got old :yup:

Last edited:

i think ppl wanted to ride their exaros and snables and not have canins, tigers and asiatic dragons follow them..

i realy don't care much about taming but i think adding lots of "cute" little things from earth is really bad for the scifi atmosphere and i don't personaly like it..i am sure others think same..

Reactions: Mac
i think ppl wanted to ride their exaros and snables and not have canins, tigers and asiatic dragons follow them..

Yeah well. Watching this video one coule have thought it was coming with the bunny getting the size of a tiger over a weird scientific experiment that went wrong??

Ok I'll play along :confused::laugh:

Sooo.... Sounded robotic? There will be ninja mutant robot bunnies? Or we will be able to upgrade pets with various attachments? ;)

cool video, dont forget ppl we got tiger mob on rocktropia

Yeah well. Watching this video one coule have thought it was coming with the bunny getting the size of a tiger over a weird scientific experiment that went wrong??

yea you are right...

but i still would prefer some new scifi creatures instead of mixed creatures from earth...
i think it is a little cheap compared to the cool other creatures that roam caly..

but at least something is going forward here...

Last edited:
Back