CLD Payout Issue

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
An issue affecting the past week's CLD revenue sharing has been corrected.
Payouts for last week will be distributed in the upcoming CLD revenue payout on Monday, June 29.
Apologies for any confusion or inconvenience this issue may have caused.

Originally Posted Here

Now we can't play for a whole week...

Full week delay, that sucks!
:scratch2:

Now we can't play for a whole week...

i assume you jest. seriously, who actually plays off the proceeds of weekly payouts, you'd need hundreds of CLD to pay for a couple hours play. isnt this just a myth, apart from a handful of people?

i assume you jest. seriously, who actually plays off the proceeds of weekly payouts, you'd need hundreds of CLD to pay for a couple hours play. isnt this just a myth, apart from a handful of people?

Not if you're hunting punies ;)

so will the player that sell this weak, get one week of rent next Monday, ore will hi need to hold them till after Monday to get the rent for last week end this week. and if hi sells them this weak, will the rent for to weeks go to the new owner Monday.

I am partly jesting. Yes. I can still play, as I am a low budget player ;) When I bought the CLD (primarily for the landrights as they were projected back then and the voting rights), I saw the payments as a replacement for my monthly deposits. Basically, it was a one time payment instead of the frequent payments, which gave me some added benefits (at least, that's how I consider it). And now, about a eon later, we're finally seeing PART of the added benefits :)

MA is funny again :bs:

Back