The "United Colonist Pact"

Status

Creator_of_Ped

Guardian
Society
Disciples of Lootius
Creator Of Ped
Requesting thread be closed cause people can't say they dislike the idea in a civil or polite way.

This is a proposed solution to the recent frustration with MA communication.

What is the UCP ( United Colonist pact ): The UCP represents a voice from every active planet owner as a representative from their territory. Combined they form the pact which represents the every colonist in the universe. Planets without active owners should be voted into the UCP by the colonist of their respective home territory.

Planet owners already speak with MA, how will this make a difference?

We are requesting communication, and I believe communication can be achieved. However if we are looking for change, I believe that will only happen if it suits MA financially ( they are a business they need to profit to survive. )

The difference here is planet owners communicate with MA regarding issues on their home planet, many colonist are native to Calypso, thus it's territory lacks a single player to identify with their needs. If MA doesn't have the time to communicate with all of us or feels overloaded we must have a select few we trust to communicate with them. If MA will not appoint a community manager then we must appoint our own liaisons ourselves.

We must be willing to do what MA is unable to or unwilling to do themselves to help bridge the gap. Yes they are a company, and we are a customer and we could argue the dynamics and responsibilities. I however propose that rather than complain that we unify and knock on MA's door with a clear voice. Then our trusted representatives can select the highest priority issues, and present them to MA.

Once the issue has been presented by our player appointed reps and planet owners, then they would provide us with the result of our questions.

It isn't a guarantee, but could be a draft towards a player elected universal government capable of meeting our needs in absence of an MA representative being available to us.

Last edited:
<removed> I haven't seen a solution proposed, just a lot of upset people unsure how to get help, and get the communication they are looking for.

Last edited by a moderator:
There already is a "government".

It is comprised of those of us that depo enough, cycle enough, play enough and/or care enough.

MA listens to us...in forums and in support cases.

You, on the other hand, who refuses to partake in the EU economy due to your misguided holier-than-thou mandate to never use anything unless you looted it yourself, you seek to create a voice?

You...who asked MA to create a "category 0" because category 1 was too tough?

I really wonder what you have to offer other than a bunch of self-inflating, superficial words of guidance for others that are in direct opposition to your own actions and gameplay.

None of us that matter want a cat 0 mouthpiece, or anyone else, saying anything on our behalf. I trust MA more than an elected government of noob alt nitwits and virtual-political blue bloods scrambling for positions that either satisfy their need for back-slapping self importance, or allow their furtherance of their own agendas.

And I will oppose, fight, and destroy anyone who claims to speak for me, from now on, and until my death.

Last edited:

It is comprised of those of us that depo enough, cycle enough, and care enough.

MA listens to us...in forums and in support cases.

You, on the other hand, who refuses to partake in the EU economy due to your misguided holier-than-thou mandate to never use anything unless you looted it yourself, you seek to create a voice?

You...who asked asked MA to create a "category 0" because category 1 was too tough?

I really wonder what you have to offer other than a bunch of self-inflating, superficial words of guidance for others that are in direct opposition to your own actions and gameplay.

None of us that matter want a cat 0 mouthpiece, or anyone else, saying anything on our behalf. I trust MA more than an elected government of noob alt nitwits and virtual-political blue bloods scrambling for positions that either satisfy their need for back-slapping self importance, or allow their furtherance of their own agendas.

And I will oppose, fight, and destroy anyone who claims to speak for me, from now on, and until my death.

But but but he says he plays game for so long ;)

You...who asked asked MA to create a "category 0" because category 1 was too tough?

I asked for an event which was more inclusive to the larger player base than just top prizes for 15 people out of 10,000.

I buy sweat from new colonist, I use it to trade for items I want, and I also inject ped by depositing like everyone else. Maybe you haven't seen my sweat shop? Where new colonist can trade sweat for my UL loot?

I never proposed to be on this council, I suggested planet owners, and maybe someone like Mega Volt for calypso who would be elected into council could speak for us. I am already doing my part to help new players and build community.

Now that you have insulted and degraded me are you done jumping on the hate band wagon or can we get back to positive and constructive conversation?

I asked for an event which was more inclusive to the larger player base than just top prizes for 15 people out of 10,000.

I buy sweat from new colonist, I use it to trade for items I want, and I also inject ped by depositing like everyone else. Maybe you haven't seen my sweat shop? Where new colonist can trade sweat for my UL loot?

I never proposed to be on this council, I suggested planet owners, and maybe someone like Mega Volt for calypso who would be elected into council could speak for us. I am already doing my part to help new players and build community.

Now that you have insulted and degraded me are you done jumping on the hate band wagon or can we get back to positive and constructive conversation?

The current modes of communicating with MA (forums and support cases) are OPEN TO ALL OF US!

The last thing me or anyone else wants is a select group of players having alternate access to MA.

Some players do have that already, and it tells them when to shoot dasp or when to start HM.

We don't need more.

The current modes of communicating with MA (forums and support cases) are OPEN TO ALL OF US!

The last thing me or anyone else wants is a select group of players having alternate access to MA.

You think planet owners like Neverdie have to use the same old support ticket system as you do? :laugh:

You think planet owners like Neverdie have to use the same old support ticket system as you do? :laugh:

Are you an idiot? I never said that. PP's all have direct lines...I was talking about players.

I know for a FACT that ND gets shit on by MA for every idea, for every buff, for every decent UL item he wants to have drop there.

In fact, I know how hard of a time ALL the planets have in communicating with MA.

If you think they aren't trying, you are insane!

They are all trying to communicate with MA every fucking day.

I seriously cannot believe that you think they aren't doing anything, and that you need to form a group to tell them to do it.

At first I thought you meant a bunch of players, but now I see you are naive enough to think that you can create a group of PP's to communicate with MA?

WTF do you think they are trying to do already???

If your goal is to get MA to listen more to PP's, then that I could support, but you went fuck ass-backward getting there.

Last edited:
I know for a FACT that ND gets shit on by MA for every idea, for every buff, for every decent UL item he wants to have drop there.

In fact, I know how hard of a time ALL the planets have in communicating with MA.

If you think they aren't trying, you are insane!

They are all trying, and communicating with MA every fucking day.

I seriously cannot believe that you think they aren't doing anything, and that you need to form a group to tell them to do it.

All PP's have a direct line to MA. ffs.

If you are done putting words in my mouth. All I stated was yes, PP's have direct line to MA.
That maybe they could use their voice to ask our questions.

If you are done putting words in my mouth. All I stated was yes, PP's have direct line to MA.
That maybe they could use their voice to ask our questions.

They do that already!

ffs. Spend a few years getting to know the PP's and talking with them, and helping them improve their planets, then maybe you will see this is all already happening and that the PP's listen to us, and they try to get MA to fix and change things, and sometimes MA does fix it, and sometime MA won't listen.

The fact is, you have no idea what the point of this thread is, and even if you think you do, you are seriously above your pay grade here, because you simply are not informed yet.

WE:

-Got Ark to fix GR structure so shared ava's can't dominate like last year.
-Got Cy to extend the Stolen Armor availability period
-Got Toulan to state that they were not in opposition to vixen pets and WILL allow them, and so will most planets once MA fixes the availability option for planets.
-Got ND to bring back Champions League.
-Got mining bugs fixed on many planets.
-Got nearby turned off in pvp.

If I had time I could add about 500 other this WE helped change, many of which were done working directly with PP's.

Last edited:
@OP... I wonder... what would you like to ask Mindark if you had the chance to?

They do that already!

The fact is, you have no idea what the point of this thread is, and even if you think you do, you are seriously above your pay grade here, because you simply are not informed yet.

Once again money ='s superiority, and a right to flame anyone who can't afford to deposit as much as you. I guess all the people who can only deposit say 10$ to 25$ a month or hell even the 600$+ I deposited in past couple months need to shut up and let you rich folk handle all the big boy issues, cause obviously that is turning out fabulous so far.

Are you really so offended by the fact that a player that can't afford to deposit 1k - 10kUS$ a month has an idea, that you need to go all out with insults, degrading and attacking until the thread is locked cause it is so derailed by your comments?

I simply made a thread, and inside of it an open ended suggestion, open to modification, and change. At least I was trying to make an effort in a positive direction, rather than make another MA doesn't listen to me thread, which has been done how many times since PE?

The best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best is the wrong thing, the worst thing you can do is nothing.

You don't agree, you don't have to participate, but at least let me try to help in my own way.

@OP... I wonder... what would you like to ask Mindark if you had the chance to?

I would ask them what went wrong with Hanne Gulbrandsen, the community manager back in 2010? That or why they don't have one, or any of the previous ones that I know of now?

Once again money ='s superiority, and a right to flame anyone who can't afford to deposit as much as you. I guess all the people who can only deposit say 10$ to 25$ a month or hell even the 600$+ I deposited in past couple months need to shut up and let you rich folk handle all the big boy issues, cause obviously that is turning out fabulous so far.

Are you really so offended by the fact that a player that can't afford to deposit 1k - 10kUS$ a month has an idea, that you need to go all out with insults, degrading and attacking until the thread is locked cause it is so derailed by your comments?

I simply made a thread, and inside of it an open ended suggestion, open to modification, and change. At least I was trying to make an effort in a positive direction, rather than make another MA doesn't listen to me thread, which has been done how many times since PE?

The best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best is the wrong thing, the worst thing you can do is nothing.

You don't agree, you don't have to participate, but at least let me try to help in my own way.

I never said any of that shit about money being the only denominator, what I am saying is your lack of experience is blinding you.

And yes, I am fully aware that getting MA to listen is hard sometimes, but that's exactly why we should feel obliged to whine and kick and scream, and bite the hand that feeds.

I have made many threads raging at MA when support goes unresolved, most of us that care about this game have done it. And sometimes it works...

But if you think it's a better way to get a group of people elected to government to fix something, go for it...

Then we can all lay down the 1000 ideas and changes that each of us have on your "government". Let me tell ya something tho, once you are inundated with ALL the wishes and wants from the player base, I promise you, your success rate will be the same as ours currently is with MA.

Last edited:
I never said any of that shit about money, what I am saying is your lack of experience is blinding you.

Yet at several points you commented on my lack of paygrade, lack of participation in the economy etc. Cause you don't agree with my goal to inspire other players to self loot a little bit of gear.

Additionally if playing since 2004 isn't enough experience to have a right to an opinion and express it in forum, just as you justify your whining, kicking and screaming threads, then who decides when someone actually is... "experienced" enough to be able to speak without being flamed?

But if you think it's a better way to get a group of people elected to government to fix something, go for it...

Then we can all lay down the 1000 ideas and changes that each of us have on your "government". Let me tell ya something tho, once you are inundated with ALL the wishes and wants from the player base, I promise you, your success rate will be the same as ours currently is with MA.

If people really have 1,000 better ideas, I will gladly step aside when I see them. Cause I see duplicate threads about absence of communication as the same single concept as "complaining until i get my way."

I don't know everything, I can't, that is why it is a community, I simply had an idea, and I made a mistake by trying to use logic and reason to defend my attempt try to help, when I was never obligated had to defend it at all.

Next time I know better, if people are saying hateful things or complaining about my ideas, don't try to communicate to those people, just ignore... oh wait I guess MA has the patent on that strategy.
:laugh:

I would ask them what went wrong with Hanne Gulbrandsen, the community manager back in 2010? That or why they don't have one, or any of the previous ones that I know of now?

Hanne worked for FPC. FPC closed down and lost ownership/development of Calypso due to a contractual issue. Hanne and the rest of the FPC staff (which also included Marco Behrmann) lost their jobs because of the company's closure. Hanne was never an employee of MA.

Yet at several points you commented on my lack of paygrade, lack of participation in the economy etc. Cause you don't agree with my goal to inspire other players to self loot a little bit of gear.

Additionally if playing since 2004 isn't enough experience to have a right to an opinion and express it in forum, just as you justify your whining, kicking and screaming threads, then who decides when someone actually is... "experienced" enough to be able to speak without being flamed?

If people really have 1,000 better ideas, I will gladly step aside when I see them. Cause I see duplicate threads about absence of communication as the same single concept as "complaining until i get my way."

I don't know everything, I can't, that is why it is a community, I simply had an idea, and I made a mistake by trying to use logic and reason to defend my attempt try to help, when I was never obligated had to defend it at all.

Next time I know better, if people are saying hateful things or complaining about my ideas, don't try to communicate to those people, just ignore... oh wait I guess MA has the patent on that strategy.
:laugh:

MindArk can't please everyone with their "Communication".
Some people are at peace with "communication" from Mindark about events, game updates, roadmaps.
Other people want "communication" from MindArk to get explained how the lootsystem works to be succesfull.
Info is secret so they will complain that MindArk "communicates" bad.
Another player "communicates" with the environment and playing the game and find his/her own way to succes.
Another one will complain that they don't "Communicate" enough on their Facebook site.
Anther one will feel that MindArk didnt "communicate" well enough cause the supportcase wasn't solved fast enough.
If MindArk "communicates" they are putting 10 limited edition items on the auction and first comes first gets people will complain the "communication" was bad cause they didnt see the message.
People even complain cause English isnt their native language so they didnt understand the message MindArk stated.
Some people would like to see them "communicating", others would like to see then STFU and continue them developing EU.

And these are just a few examples..
Your thread about "communition" belongs to this (s)hitlist also...
Some people will be pleased about it, others not.

The definition of "communition" has a lot of opinions, meanings and whatever else.
Is this constructive/communicative enough?

Last edited:
If MA would agree to it, that would be awesome, for everyone to elect a group to represent us. idk does MA want the game to be 10 giant depositors? or millions of small depositors? or a mixture of both? I think it is boring if arrogant players think they can be the kings and everyone has to STFU because they make the big deposits. Don't you want someone to fill up your loot pool? :)

Hanne worked for FPC. FPC closed down and lost ownership/development of Calypso due to a contractual issue. Hanne and the rest of the FPC staff (which also included Marco Behrmann) lost their jobs because of the company's closure. Hanne was never an employee of MA.

Yeah, Shy asked what I would ask. I always just wondered why not keep the community managers or at least fill the void? But once again MA's business and we will probably never know.

This is going to be my last post. I don't care if you want to change stuff, or you want to figure out a better way to get MA to listen. That's great. What I AM afraid of is your reason for doing so.

[ Ranks of The Order ]

Master: Creator of Ped
1st Circle: Has successfully recruited 10 members which have risen to 4th circle.
2nd Circle: Has completed his discipleship with his mentor.
3rd Circle: Has a confirmed global on entropialife.com or in team with our soc.
4th Circle: Has been with us actively for at least one week and participated in at least one soc event.
Trainee: New to our order, and being acclimated to our beliefs.

more coming soon...

Look, judging by his soc, signature, his name, by all his links, and his statements both here and in game, it is clear that somewhere between L0-L12 this guy was hit with a heavy dose of god-complex.

Fashioning himself as some robin hood to the noobs...(charging 500 sweat for basic component bps...lol they are free, people, just ask around, you will get piles of BP's for FREE)

I don't know who the hell he is, but when a fart stinks up the room, I don't ignore it, I figure out who did it.

He acts like he doesn't care if it is him that is elected, but trust me, this guy wants a direct line to MA. And I can't help but think of all the shitty preachers on TV claiming to have a "direct line to god" as they fuck cancer patients out of their last dollars.

This whole thing he is doing stinks of every slimy snake-oil preacher, and every disgusting religious scumbag that takes money from people in the name of god.

Of course he hasn't asked for money yet, and is giving things away, because that's how they all start off.

The next step will be asking for donations....oh wait:

[GFN Global] Flynt FlyntBlack Black has just donated an item Fuel with a value of 10 ped!

Maybe I am wrong, but be careful people. There hasn't been a good religious zealot since FOREVER.

We will see...but don't think I ain't watching ya now.

Mortal daughter indeed. :loco:

Edit: If you want to follow this guys advice on noob hunting or whatever, fine. If you want to be a part of a "religion", fine. The only thing I have a problem with is people electing themselves as leader or "master" and invoking the hand of "god" into all his actions.

Fuck lootius. He ain't a god, he's a jerk. And so are those claiming to be his offspring while on their 4th fucking avatar.

Cycling ped on the right shit at the right time is my god.

Now back on topic: We don't need a government...you can all affect change by talking to the PP's and the company avatars, and in forum, and in support. Just do enough of it, and get others who feel the same to do it and you can change anything!

Last edited:
Well there have been tons of threads asking, demanding etc communication. I haven't seen a solution proposed, just a lot of upset people unsure how to get help, and get the communication they are looking for.

Yes you are very new to this game and soon will understand more about the game and why MA really doesn't communicate as much as many would like. But you also need to understand that many of the posts you see on this forum about MA not communicating come from some players who flood MA will support tickets and more or less MA has given up replying to their latest drama. So yes in turn they come here to cry about how MA is not responding to any of their much needed requests. And no not trying to put anyone down here so if anyone doesn't like this post then I'm sorry.

Edit: Reading the thread a bit more:

OK never mind go away. This was kind of funny but at the end sums you up and many like Taco should just let you be.

BTW has to be alt MindStar9 :)

Last edited:
@ OZtwo - Not new, been playing since 2004. Please read more in depth before jumping to conclusions.

Edit: replying to Edit of OZtwo, obviously guys I am the alt of every player you have every hated... quick run, hide for cover... O.O end of the world... Y2k all over again!

@Sunsout Gunsout - Rather than lying and accusing me of being a beggar, why don't you ask flynt if I asked for the free oil? That or ask Hunter Hunter, or Paulo Manique, or anyone else on that list.

I simply thought it would be a fun way to give credit to those that help me, help the new player, THEY deserve to be mentioned and credited for offering something, and asking for nothing! Cause my projects are a COMMUNITY EFFORT... involving other people, help me, help new players.

The BP's I sell, are ones I looted from explosive BP grinding. I charge a whopping .10 ped/10 pec worth of sweat that new colonist have a hard time selling. I then take my force nexus that I mine up myself and give focus charges with that sweat to players for free.

As far as direct lines to MA if I wanted to, I would invest and become a Planet Partner, then I wouldn't have to do any of this to achieve what you are accusing me of trying to do.

But I know your tinfoil hat is steaming with conspiracy so let me help you overload it... Mallard one of the MA advisers has already offered to give free heals during some of my evil take over events... so you are already screwed if that is all it takes to ruin your Entropia experience!

better cash out now Sunsout cause me posting on a forum just may empty your ped card... :jawdrop:

@ OZtwo - Not new, been playing since 2004. Please read more in depth before jumping to conclusions.

Edit: replying to Edit of OZtwo, obviously guys I am the alt of every player you have every hated... quick run, hide for cover... O.O end of the world... Y2k all over again!

@Sunsout Gunsout - Rather than lying and accusing me of being a beggar, why don't you ask flynt if I asked for the free oil? That or ask Hunter Hunter, or Paulo Manique, or anyone else on that list.

I simply thought it would be a fun way to give credit to those that help me, help the new player, THEY deserve to be mentioned and credited for offering something, and asking for nothing! Cause my projects are a COMMUNITY EFFORT... involving other people, help me, help new players.

The BP's I sell, are ones I looted from explosive BP grinding. I charge a whopping .10 ped/10 pec worth of sweat that new colonist have a hard time selling. I then take my force nexus that I mine up myself and give focus charges with that sweat to players for free.

As far as direct lines to MA if I wanted to, I would invest and become a Planet Partner, then I wouldn't have to do any of this to achieve what you are accusing me of trying to do.

But I know your tinfoil hat is steaming with conspiracy so let me help you overload it... Mallard one of the MA advisers has already offered to give free heals during some of my evil take over events... so you are already screwed if that is all it takes to ruin your Entropia experience!

better cash out now Sunsout cause me posting on a forum just may empty your ped card... :jawdrop:

Oh hello! Its you again:
KITILA MajorKITILA Cortes

Moderators, thread derailed, please go ahead and close. Isn't any way to turn this back in a positive direction that I know of.

Has direct connection with MindArk Advisor Mallard...
Still comes to the forum to complain about communication...

*Hats off

The way you are talking about what you are doing now and what you COULD do is a difference from water and fire. Seems totally bullshit to me.

Acting like godmode but in fact a struggler who is earning over others in a DIRTY way.

I understand now totally why Taco goes apeshit on you. And i don't feel sorry for you.

Please become a planet partner and become a representative.
You will have my respect then.

No wonder you are creating one thread after the other to create some importancy acting like you are talking for the community instead taking the HUGE bigass steps of what you COULD do.

Atm i only see a person who is trying to earn over unexperienced players.

And indeed, ty for asking to a moderator to close this bullshit thread.

Communicating.... my ass

Last edited:

Yeah I saw that...you got someone to help heal during tp runs. Good job.

You have almost achieved the god-like status you desire!

How is it 10 pec you are charging? I just looked at your sweat shop thread and the price was 500 sweat, which is 1 full fucking PED!

Look, you can post all you want with your little cult and claim you are a "creator". I can't stop it, but I have a right to oppose it.

You think you are a god, and I am here to make sure no one else thinks you are.

Status
Back