Selling: Divinity Twin Peaks Bank Fund - Round 4 : 8% stake in Twin Peaks Bank for 8000 peds each

Divinity

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Divinity Deth Undefined
For Details on Previous Sales : ROUND 1, ROUND 2, ROUND 3

For Tracking Payouts
-----------------------

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1W_oXlrbvJJ1TKLHPklagJPuBUUqy8t8oS28KFTpyO1c/edit?usp=sharing

Divinity Twin Peaks Bank Fund
----------------------------------

Bank : Will include the main building ( including the private room and the bank teller). To be clear the outside part of the bank is not included in this venture.

Initial Valuation : 600k peds + 200k ( given out in loans) . The loans vary, and for further details query me.

Profit Generation : Until recently, when i had to transfer 120k peds of loans to another bank to increase liquidity at my own ( which is probably also the reason for this equity sale) , the bank had an avg of 200k peds loaned out and over the last 6 months has generated 25k peds from lost item sales.

Potential Profit : As of now the 300 point space or the private room is not being used. Any sales profit made from these ( which i have plans of utilizing from trade perspective) will be split , along with the investment capital to fund that venture. This will not be mandatory and only open for those who wish to be a part of it and is as a result not included in the valuation. However, only members of "Divinity Twin Peaks Bank Fund" will be provided an opportunity to be part of this venture when it comes to fruition.

Fourth Round of Funding : 800k ( 600k valuation and 200k liquid funds)

Salient Features
-------------------

1. Fourth Installment will be sold in denominations of 1% each valued @ 8000 peds.

2. Every month, I will update and provide reimbursements for the profits generated along with google docs access to members for updates. However, long term i intend to do quarterly payouts.

3. I will maintain all deeds on me at all times. I do not plan at this point to sell more then 50% of the bank. In case this changes in the future workable solution will be provided to all at that point of time.

4. 5% of the profit will be rewarded to the "Manager" which in this case is "Divinity Deth Undefined" for managing and promoting the Bank. This 5% is taken from the nett profit made from the bank, before any payouts are made to investors.

5. Any profit/loss made from items lost to the bank will be shared with the investors of the bank.

6. A voting mechanism will be put in place IF i ever reduce my ownership percentage below 50%. Until then, all decisions regarding bank will be taken by me for the benefit of the investors. I can be held liable for any good/bad decisions taken till that point of time.

7. Sale of equity can be done in private with confirmation from both sides. Screenshot with necessary details of transaction may be required in case of private deals. Ideally however, it would be best if "Divinity Deth Undefined" is used for completing any such transactions.

8. All equity details along with profits will be kept in public record to prevent tampering of details.

9. VERY IMPORTANT - Please make a special note of this. I am not providing any collateral for the investments and do keep that in mind. I am offering to keep all the data in public view in return for the trust. If you are however uncomfortable with the idea, it is my humble opinion that you do not consider this deal.

10. At present, I cannot offer anonymity to buyers. As such please make sure you are comfortable with the idea of having your name put in public view. This is to keep everything transparent.

11. I reserve the right to not sell to individuals I feel will not help with the growth of the fund.

For any queries/questions please feel free to contact me via forum or in game.

Regards,

Divinity Deth Undefined

Last edited:
Investors : Past and Present

New Investors
----------------

1. Chiel Rampsy Tondeleir - 3%
2. Ash Zag Diesel - 3%
3. LUCKY dpatc3 PATCHY - 1%
4. Sir Matt Copping - 1%

Current Investors
-------------------

1. Toni Chiee Lahderinne - 1%
2. Rufus Deathouse Dragon - 11%
3. Sylia Nimlas - 2%
4. Captain Jack Daniels - 1%
5. Grandmaster Dreamryder Mage - 2%
6. Insano Extreme Destro - 2%
7. Vavva Voom Straaf - 2%
8. Lutine Goldfingers Spiritatienne - 2%
9. Femme Fatale Rebel - 1% ( 1% sold to Sir Matt Copping on 08.04.2016 )
10. Kara Ravenjade SummerWild - 2% ( 1% paid on 02.04.2016)
11. Augustine Vortexy Teh - 1%

Last edited:
3% confirmed for Chiel Rampsy Tondeleir

3% confirmed by Ash Zag Diesel

2% more to go :)

Last 2% goes to LUCKY dpatc3 PATCHY. ( Advance paid with balance to be paid in a week)

LUCKY dpatc3 PATCHY couldn't pay for 1% and so it was transferred to Kara Ravenjade SummerWild.

New Investors
----------------

1. Chiel Rampsy Tondeleir - 3%
2. Ash Zag Diesel - 3%
3. LUCKY dpatc3 PATCHY - 1%

Is there still 1% left?

If so i'll reserve it. Thanks.

Is there still 1% left?

If so i'll reserve it. Thanks.

The 8% was over. Am glad I could find you a seller for your 1%. Welcome to the Twin Peaks Bank Fund :)

Back