PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Amen Cool Breeze Blackheart
    Society
    Freelancer
    I popped so many pills I am hiding from the family behind trees. I need serious help, got the shakes now.

"SIGN" Amen Cool Breeze Blackheart

please do something to unstick pills to us! yellow pills.. auto loot pills..etc!

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Sean Rocket Connors
    Society
    Apocalyptic
    Agreed.. All pills should be trade-able to other players and TT.

Sean Rocket Connors

Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Daughter of Anarchy
    Society
    Freelancer
    Quote Originally Posted by krogfan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The single reason Im guessing some things are not possible to TT and not usable is that the chances to depo and to have the chance of those Amazing items that has been looted has to come at a risk. The option to make a strict depo and get golden shiny Little peds is still there and if you dont like the disposition then thats maybe a better option.
    That's exactly what I said some time back; we have two deposit options:
    - "risk free one" (buy peds) and even "risk and fee free" (buy ammo or refill pack)
    - "gambling" via boxes, where you may end up with items valuing hundreds or thousands of peds, but where (in order to keep both options balance) you may also end up with less than desirable items

Expecting that in the worst case scenario to TT anything and just get all your money in UA (so no risk), but also to have the chance to get a free item worth hundreds or thousands of PEDs is simply not realistic and not in line with the other options.
    If you can't fly then run, if you can't run then walk, if you can't walk then crawl, but whatever you do, keep moving forward.

Billy Jean Ruby
    Society
    Factory of Fun
    Images
    I'm bringing this petition back on the top and waiting you to join

Yes i want to join and sign this ! I have thousands of peds locked in X and Y neuro stims. While the X stims offer some value in return to the 5 ped each 30 minutes the Y stims make ZERO difference. I used them the last 10 hours on buff cooldown and tryed really hard to find a justification doing this. But nada, nothing, it didn't matter at all if the buff was on or not. The hp regen is such a hillarious stat, if you dont grind punys it make no difference. The 12 hp are ok but in the whole 10 hours i had no situation where those 12 hp would have save my life. The runspeed is good, but if you stand in a spot and grind mobs it make also no sense. The whole pill make no sense just piling up thousands of peds. Same for adj loot pills, if you buy boxes every month you cant grind them off even if you use them on cooldown, same for 10% exp buff for 1 hour but the last one cost only 1 pec and not 5 ped.

I dont mind getting stuff that i can't TT and have to use up, but i dare to ask for buffs that give a stronger feedback on how powerful it feels to use them. Y, Y2, B and C stims are horrible, mindark do a quick check and see how much of the yellow hp buff pills wander strait into TT to realize how disliked this buffs are.

Get creative !

Sib requirement for Guns/Faps dropped by 5 levels for 30 min = 5 Ped

25% to all evading professions for 30 min 5 ped

Attack range increase 30% (dosn't work after 180m)

10 Hp / sec for 30 minutes for 5 ped. This makes 18k hp wich is 36 hp/pec (and that only if you dont count in overheal) if you compare it with your mission galactica chip eco thats a good deal for you! Nobody hated the 10hp/sec pills only the greedy 1 minute duration (or was it even less??) which sucked.

In general all pill durations below 30 minutes suck, even 30 minutes is meek 1 hour would be much better.
    I want a low chance of creature controll capsules in strong boxes for big shared loot mobs
    Make consumeable items for one time use that open the auction or your storage
    Spenders dont mind to spend , as long the forced up buffs are somehow useful and make your avatar feel stronger when used.

The problem of disliked stuff rotting in storage and piling up in huge ped graves will just become more serious in the future because the mountains get higher and higher and so does the frustration of your loyal spenders. Not the 10 - 15% of untradeable stuff in strong boxes is the problem but how the perception of the community is about the usefulness of those contents.

Dear mindark, think hard and make us some buffs and stuff that amaze us. Sticking to Y pills will just get you sour customers and if the value of the rings drop even more your boxes wont sell that good anymore.

Billy Jean Ruby
    Society
    Factory of Fun
    Images
    list updated waiting for more signatures! Pease join

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Max Hec Walker
    Images
    [STRIKE]add my name to petition Max Hec Walker[/STRIKE]

^Forget it. Not asking to join a 3rd time!
    Last edited by Max Hec; 09-13-2016 at 22:19. Reason: Not asking a 3rd time so added strikethrough my request. 9/13/2018

I totaly agree.
    add me to list: 900 forest900 forest
    +1 rep for this post

greetings

add me!

Marco Monte Montecalvo

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast