Status
Please reply by conversation.

Grandmaster

Guardian
Grandmaster Dreamryder Mage
Full set EST armor. The only armor that can print peds :yay:

sb:20K

Trades welcome.

I wont respond to this thread again because I don't want to bump it. The set is no longer for sale at this time. <removed>

Respect

Last edited by a moderator:
I wont respond to this thread again because I don't want to bump it. The set is no longer for sale at this time. <removed>

Respect

Good comment to ensure you will have future business.

I wish you all your success in having a good life from EU profits :tongue2:

Forum trading post rules section 5.5

Stop hijacking people's threads.

I wont respond to this thread again because I don't want to bump it. The set is no longer for sale at this time.

Nothing to hijack anymore :), I guess the OP can request to close it if he doesn't want anymore replies.

/mod note/
This thread has been closed as the item(s) is no longer for sale

Please note that Buying and Selling threads are not the appropriate venue for discussions about the current market value of items.
Such discussions belong in a separate thread in the PriceCheck sub-section of the Trading forum.

Also note the very limited range of posts permitted in Buying/Selling/Services threads:
Forum Rules said:
The only posts permitted in Trading threads are the following:
  • Bids
  • Offers
  • Requests to the thread starter for additional information directly related to item or service offered
  • Requests to the thread starter for additional information regarding the auction/bidding/offer procedure
  • Retraction of a Bid or Offer
  • Threadstarter reply to one of the above
Any posts that do not fit one of the above categories will be deleted without notice.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back