Does more decay give better loot than dpp or efficiency?

GeorgeSkywalker

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
George Ace Skywalker
There seem to be some discussion about decay in loot 2.0 being better for getting good loots rather than having efficient items with good dpp.

I suppose the logic for this kind of system would be to make more money for planet partners from decay.

I'm not sure how this affects highly efficient weapons. Do they still have some niche place in the system or have they become worthless?

Disclosure:
I own a Modified Fire Forge BGH 4400M tier 3 and I've been trying to sell it. So need to know what would now be a reasonable price of it?

help us understand , do you need an answer or you just try to sell that gun?
If you need an answer wait 3 months until proper tests are done from most people and even if you get an answer it might not be valid so go out there and hunt.

efficiency isn't that important for a tagger either since it's not used as much as a main gun. I don't think this change matters for the price of a tagger like this.

In Loot 1.0 quite alot of players thought armor decay was returned in loot.

Last edited:
efficiency isn't that important for a tagger either since it's not used as much as a main gun. I don't think this change matters for the price of a tagger like this.

Considering I can take down a prot old before it reaches me (with right setup) with pretty high eco I would not say this gun is just a tagger. A "tagger" is some minor gun that you use just to plink a mob out of a herd.

Back