Question: What has become of FOMA??

Status
someone in the office found out what FOMA means? LOL
sorta like FAFO

Well for those curious and cannot be bothered to search...

There had been a (controversial) event (re)naming the former Club Neverdie (CND).

:wise:

I don't think you know the history. Almost all domes are owned by John FOMA Calhoun who DIED OF CANCER!

Go check the terminals, you'll see. Hard to maintain things when you're dead and can't log in.

Ask Mindark Support how much PED is in the accounts of deceased players in the 20 years since 2003 - 2023.

If you get an answer it shouldn't surprise you. It has mostly kept the 💡 on.

What does surprise me, is how bad the average loot is for 'active players' considering the above and why they had to impose Loot 2.0
which basically kills new players with their terrible Evader / Looter / Health / In-Game knowledge before they have even been given a chance here.

Porsche aren't cheap. 🏎️

'Talk' is cheap. :argue:

Maybe that is all that matters.

ROFL FOMA is dead forever. Sadly it is owned by someone who literally is dead.

FOMA will never be a hub for anything. People will continue to warp right past it.

Also, how exactly is....................

Clearly I have upset you with my positive stance regarding FOMA. You seem angry.

I find the place absolutely delightful. I don't love FOMA for its domes, though I hear excellent things. I don't think we will ever see eye2eye vis-a-vis FOMA.

I don't think you know the history. Almost all domes are owned by John FOMA Calhoun who DIED OF CANCER!

Go check the terminals, you'll see. Hard to maintain things when you're dead and can't log in.

Checked shop and dome terminals... cannot find anything confirming John Foma Kalun died. His last IRL address is still listed as such on the internet, maybe outdated ofc. MA announced tentatively to plan some LA shares auction later this year, which might or might not be related.

How come you would know?

Status
Back