Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Gunnar 'MRmP' Pettersen
    Society
    Supremacy Reign
    Images

Unique Modified Fast Aid Pack, SGA Edition

I“m considering a new apartment in real life and might need to free up some cash
    Thus only accepting offers in PED.
    The apartment is not even built yet, so no need to lowball for a quick sale.

This beauty is at tier 4.99. With enhancers 205.2hp/heal at 27 uses a minute. - and one of a kind

All questions are welcome, you can see it in real (virtual) life by Trifle“s heal services!
    Please PM with offers.

I was born: 27-11-2005 in Port Atlantis

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Wesley Wes Valivill
    Images
    how much do you have in mind for the fap?
    im sure you have a price range. In any case if you want to discuss that in private thats fine. send me a pm.

I just hope you do take into consideration, that the amount of heal customers has dropped a lot and thus the price.
    There is currently a tier 2 mod fap for sale at 67.500 ped and dropping every few days.

Also MA changed the tier system. Used to be a substantial amount to tier a mod fap while now its just peanuts.... considering you nearly get all in shrapnel back.

hope to hear from you soon

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    -Saphire of Dark-
    Society
    Dark Knights Squires
    Images
    Why would you say its unique since there are at least 2 of them?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Gunnar 'MRmP' Pettersen
    Society
    Supremacy Reign
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by unufain8 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why would you say its unique since there are at least 2 of them?
    I'm genuinely convinced this is the only one.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Gunnar 'MRmP' Pettersen
    Society
    Supremacy Reign
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by valivill View Post
    how much do you have in mind for the fap?
    im sure you have a price range. In any case if you want to discuss that in private thats fine. send me a pm.

I just hope you do take into consideration, that the amount of heal customers has dropped a lot and thus the price.
    There is currently a tier 2 mod fap for sale at 67.500 ped and dropping every few days.

Also MA changed the tier system. Used to be a substantial amount to tier a mod fap while now its just peanuts.... considering you nearly get all in shrapnel back.

hope to hear from you soon
    As of its uniqueness and eco i'm not really considering the healing services that much, for 50/60peds/h on a mob that needs constantly fapping you are looking at 20-30peds profit/h, you will never break even with the investment anyways.

At the current time, even if you call me ignorant, I think i need a 150k offer to be able to sell.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Wesley Wes Valivill
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MRmP View Post
    As of its uniqueness and eco i'm not really considering the healing services that much, for 50/60peds/h on a mob that needs constantly fapping you are looking at 20-30peds profit/h, you will never break even with the investment anyways.

At the current time, even if you call me ignorant, I think i need a 150k offer to be able to sell.
    so basically you are asking almost 2.5 times the value of the mod fap
    67.500 ped (which is still dropping) for a normal mod fap / 50 ped profit / hour healing (60 ped - 10 ped decay) = 1350 hours to break even

while your mod fap is slower but gives 20x more healgains you get about decay back in skills. so basically earning you 60 ped /hour. 150.000 / 60 ped / hour = 2500 hours (benchmark would be around 85.000 ped vs normal mod fap, at this stage)

I do have to say you are ignorant (I am sorry but its true) Any hunter with a brain would buy the faster mod fap which is nearly 2.5 times cheaper and any healer would buy a second regular mod fap for his dog to start the healing service

Too bad your asking price is not realistic but I do hope you sell it.
    good luck

Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Suzanne Trifle Gizmos
    Society
    Soldiers of Fortune
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by valivill View Post
    so basically you are asking almost 2.5 times the value of the mod fap
    67.500 ped (which is still dropping) for a normal mod fap / 50 ped profit / hour healing (60 ped - 10 ped decay) = 1350 hours to break even

while your mod fap is slower but gives 20x more healgains you get about decay back in skills. so basically earning you 60 ped /hour. 150.000 / 60 ped / hour = 2500 hours (benchmark would be around 85.000 ped vs normal mod fap, at this stage)

I do have to say you are ignorant (I am sorry but its true) Any hunter with a brain would buy the faster mod fap which is nearly 2.5 times cheaper and any healer would buy a second regular mod fap for his dog to start the healing service

Too bad your asking price is not realistic but I do hope you sell it.
    good luck
    Hey,

I am butting in here, selling earned skills past year due to using the fap is already more than a month income irl. Also I have the full back story of the modfap SGA, there is only 1 ingame. Hourly expenses/decay an hour is max 20 ped, if u really heal every click, there are hjobs out there that even only costs like 5 ped an hour. I repeat myself: if you have all the unlocked skills you really have a nice side income next to the healing itself.

MrmP aint ignorant.I fully stand by him

Btw there are many many reasons why someone would like to own the modfap SGA, it's just silly to focus blindly on one thing that is important to one person.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Wesley Wes Valivill
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Trifle View Post
    Hey,

I am butting in here, selling earned skills past year due to using the fap is already more than a month income irl. Also I have the full back story of the modfap SGA, there is only 1 ingame. Hourly expenses/decay an hour is max 20 ped, if u really heal every click, there are hjobs out there that even only costs like 5 ped an hour. I repeat myself: if you have all the unlocked skills you really have a nice side income next to the healing itself.

MrmP aint ignorant.I fully stand by him

Btw there are many many reasons why someone would like to own the modfap SGA, it's just silly to focus blindly on one thing that is important to one person.
    Many more reasons?
    1.All i can think of is that people look at it as an investment and heal others.(as explained above)
    2.To use it in their own uber hunting runs or heal your friends in teams(as explained above) and
    3. ofcourse the most exciting reason... to keep it as a virtual prestige item and see it drop in value day by day.

Afaik mod fapping on privateers, teleports, mobs and shy less in twin peaks is still not possible

This is ofcourse my opinion, of 1 person. Lets hope other people think differently
    End of the day the mod fap stays an awesome fap only the heal jobs are limited nowadays

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Storm Spawn Bootcamp
    Society
    The Ministry
    Images
    And back to topic.... Sell thread, not pricecheck... free bump

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Inguts Sokolade Spurz
    Society
    House Of Gamers
    Images
    A free Bump from just another nub...

FAP is unique, only 1 in game was ever looted
    Valivili your math is pretty bad, pm me ingame, not to derail this thread more.
    Wont comment on price, not my item, not my peds.

Best of luck with the sale!

Soko
    Check out my hunting blog www.sokolade.rocks

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast