PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Λкση ƬяυѕƬ Κσηνιтed
    Society
    Λgєηт σf єηтгσρy
    Images
    Making BP lootable to help a planet partneer is not the soluyion. Why not instead have some BP that can only be used and clicked on a predefined list of planets if not just the one its originated from.. Do not apply this to all the BP but selected ones

Abomb Abomb ThePeoplesChamp
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    For the record lootable PvP has never helped any Planet Partner and I travel far more now and have new homes on other planets after the removal of most of lootable PvP. I also now hunt space mobs for the first time since I can do it without having the annoyance of being looted. It was always a thorn in the side of this game growing and flourishing.

PvP isn't why most people play MMO's much less lootable PvP. There should only be Lootable zones and LA in space just like on planet. With rare mobs and resources for those that want to do it. I would be interested in Landgrabs in space that could actually be fun. Then put a good use to MS as battleships for those owners.
    The Abomb now has Expert Wood! Level 49 Resource Gatherer - 5,578 RG Skill points
    I am Bruce Lee - 6,486 Martial Arts
    I am growing Strongah with the Force - 5,043 Force Merge

Being Realistic is the most traveled road to Mediocrity.

Alpha
    Elena Elena GAC
    Society
    Rent a Medic
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by The Abomb View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have a question MA and maybe Ludvig can answer this. Why doesn't MA ever see if the changes they want to impose are actually acceptable with the community?

Camera change that no one asked for - Eventually MA had to change it so ppl could play again
    Codex that eliminated great missions- MA had push back it's full release so players can work on their missions
    BP's lootable - Why would you do this without asking?

Sorry to inform you MA but this isn't solely your game. It's the players that deposit game and you should be asking the investors and players if your plans are okay before the VU launches. This is where there needs to be communication so there isn't an uproar in the community every time a VU drops.

This is an easy communication issue to fix where MA should be asking the community if their future plans are actually wanted. A lot of times they aren't.
    CLDs are inserted to vote like that but we never did

My 0.001pec

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Revan View Post
    Can you please also give mobs that have a multiplier on them a golden text??
    Why not..

Considering how "simple" the game has become, it wouldn't make much difference...

Funny that MA keep saying that "knowledge" is an important factor for success.
    When in reality it's less and less true, and pretty soon all you'll need to know is how to read...

Detritus the Troll
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ~ Cirrus ~ View Post
    pretty soon all you'll need to know is how to read...
    Which puts most of PCF at a disadvantage.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by San View Post
    Erm... thanks for taking up this feature request, although it wasn't quite meant this way. Mmmkay.

Edit: The meaning of requesting limited blueprints be "stackable" was the ability to combine them into one item, incl. over and above the 100 clicks limit not only for crafters' convenience, but mostly to improve their marketability. Was this misunderstood, or done like that now on purpose? Inquiring avatars would like to know.
    :headscratch:
    Cyrene now has armatrix mining so suspect partly on purpose but making unlimited lootable likely was not the goal.

Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
    Society
    The Ministry
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ~ Cirrus ~ View Post
    Why not..

Considering how "simple" the game has become, it wouldn't make much difference...

Funny that MA keep saying that "knowledge" is an important factor for success.
    When in reality it's less and less true, and pretty soon all you'll need to know is how to read...
    Exactly this.

I guess now the big crowds will pour in, since most people just dont want to think. Dont want to explore. Dont want to gather knowledge.

Just grind endlessly. Doesn't matter which mob. All the same. With all the same loot. With all the same rewards.
    Nice and easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bertha Bot View Post
    Changes

• Limited blueprints can now be stacked (and are therefore lootable in PvP).

l]
    Wow, BPs beings lootable in pvp sucks...
    i'd rather have the non-stackable versions again...

like anyone would buy L BPs from rt or any other PP auction, when those are looted on other planet than caly and put into auction there...

pls undo that change.
    Last edited by Alukat123; 03-03-2020 at 19:44.

Marauder
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Snake Slither Hellfire
    Society
    Rangers
    Images
    None of my BPs have gold text and I know some of them have boosts. Not really complaining, I spent a lot of ped getting knowledge of BPs and now they give it away for free.

Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
    Society
    The Ministry
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by slither View Post
    None of my BPs have gold text and I know some of them have boosts. Not really complaining, I spent a lot of ped getting knowledge of BPs and now they give it away for free.
    All as planned.

Entropia should be a game for all!
    Also the non-brainers.

This path has been set a few VU's ago.

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast