Ok so boxes

Rockchick

Marauder
Society
The Disturbed Ones
Jaqui Rockchick Jovi
So forgive me I am new back, But you pay money to heal your guns, armour and other stuff you need and you pay to get some ammo and then you go into an event that is on! You then loot some boxes that you then have to pay! (more then you put in to play) to unlock the frigging boxes! WTF is that all about? How is this a thing? Hey here is your loot but you cant have it unless you pay???? :girl: :scratch2:

Welcome back. You don't have to pay, you can sell them to those willing to pay and they add decent (by the lousy standards of 2020 at least) markup to the loot.

Btw, buying the non-seasonal boxes from webshop is the best way to deposit nowadays, because you don't pay any fee on purchase and get pretty much guaranteed tt back.

Welcome back. You don't have to pay, you can sell them to those willing to pay and they add decent (by the lousy standards of 2020 at least) markup to the loot.

Thank you :) But is doesn't make sense to me, its worth 1 ped and you can sell it for 2ped but its contents is worth possibly 10 ped ( Or something awesome) You should be able to loot the keys not have another depo to find out? Makes it more of a gambling machine :censored:

If MA would put the keys in the loot they'd cut off their new awesome source of fresh money in game, as people would recycle the existing ped that essentially already belong to MA. The keys in webshop are the second best idea they've come up with since the craftable explosives, don't expect them to give up either. But in the end, what's good for MA pocket is good for wellbeing of our pedcards :)

A box is worth zero (0.00001 ped tt, technically), not 1 ped. It's the keys that hold the value, so you pay $1 for a key and get its value back in ~10 ped tt of content, with a slight chance of awesomeness that an average player never see (I've opened thousands of boxes and all I had was 2 cheap speed rings worth < 500 ped, and that's normal experience, although of course there are people who managed to get 20k ped rings from 100 boxes; every lottery has big winners).

If you are opening the looted seasonal boxes you get 10 ped tt value for 12+ ped cost - no matter if you looted or bought the boxes, because it's a spent markup in both cases, - but those boxes have slightly higher chance for awesomeness because of additional content (everything you can loot from webshop boxes + seasonal rings, mayhem amps, seasonal pills like easter eggs etc). And if you decide to sell them, it's like +1.5-2% markup in loot which is great is these days of meager markup. Kinda win-win for everyone (except for Swedes who aren't allowed to buy keys).

Buying boxes @ boxes.....

(This is a joke, please no PM's)

:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:

Damn!! The entertainment around those bloody boxes was cool at times. And then a spider was run in.....

So forgive me I am new back, But you pay money to heal your guns, armour and other stuff you need and you pay to get some ammo and then you go into an event that is on! You then loot some boxes that you then have to pay! (more then you put in to play) to unlock the frigging boxes! WTF is that all about? How is this a thing? Hey here is your loot but you cant have it unless you pay???? :girl: :scratch2:

I totally agree this. Its a big Bullshit.

Buying boxes @ boxes.....

(This is a joke, please no PM's)

This made me flashback to the verbal propaganda they used to play about becoming a colonist on Calypso in-game. Good times.

Back