Suggestion: More Melee Amps

aVaLON_52

Elite
Society
ᴄʀɪᴍꜱᴏɴ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟꜱ
Avalon Butterfly Erupter
Respectfully Requesting that more Melee trauma amps be made available. I'm not referring to the ones that are overcirculation.. i.e. the 6 and 1..

I'm referring to the amps that barely exist it don't exist at all..

Improved Trauma 5
Modified Trauma 5
Modified Trauma 7
Modified Trauma 6
Trauma 10+

If anyone else would like to see these amps or other amp, please reply and specify.

Surely there are more players that would like to see this implemented. Please comment below.

Last edited:
I'd say we need good L amps, enough UL in game if we get those

Yeah dont screw the MU and ppl who invested in UL amps

Not even that, I would love 80 dmg amps just like ranged users have access to. UL amps with 80 dmg would be unbalanced.

Lots more big L amps would be nice.

The biggest part of the UL melee amps came from the eomons when you could turn the eomon DNA in for trauma 1, 4 and 6. In my opinion we need L amps just like mindforce.

Not suggesting an overwhelming amount of amps like what happened with the Eomon DNA..

Some of the amps I mentioned don't even exist. Others there are so few they could be locked up in inactive accounts.

I'm not suggesting to destroy the MU of other amps with an oversaturated surplus but merely to make them available to the rest of the playerbase.

I second these opinion. Either more Ul amps shoudl be dropped or be abel to create good L ones.

Back