Guardian
Dominant
Alpha
Old Alpha
Prowler
Stalker

Loots

Last edited by a moderator:
No mention of location for these on Entropedia that I could see; I remembered at least 2 LA's had them before the Cry2 VU, I'm sure. Found a few sparse youngs at Red Sands, south Amethera, anyone know why there's no info on them?

Hurrikane

No mention of location for these on Entropedia that I could see; I remembered at least 2 LA's had them before the Cry2 VU, I'm sure. Found a few sparse youngs at Red Sands, south Amethera, anyone know why there's no info on them?

Hurrikane

The spawn at Red Sands changes, depending on what the current owners decide what to do. I have seen it nearly empty with minimum density and maturity spawn, I have seen it max density, medium maturity and only rarely the big ones.

There are also a few small ones on Oyster (mixed spawn with medium Bristle and small Mermoth).

The spawn at Red Sands changes, depending on what the current owners decide what to do. I have seen it nearly empty with minimum density and maturity spawn, I have seen it max density, medium maturity and only rarely the big ones.

There are also a few small ones on Oyster (mixed spawn with medium Bristle and small Mermoth).

Thanks, nice to know. Excellent mobs to skill plasma.

Hurrikane

Status
Back