Just Markmanship

LeeLoo Faith

ColorManiac
Society
OldTimers
LeeLoo LeeLoo Faith
This is just a post about aqcuiring Markmanship, I am looking forward to get RDA soon and thought it is nice to have the first one in here as well :laugh:

cool, what weapons was you usin' when you unlocked that skill?:D

Nice one, Gratz! Goin´ for RDA myself, so GL with that! :)

hum RDA it was at lvl 18 but i am in the mean while 20 stil dont got it :S
some people said it changed to 22.5 is it true ?

I have markmanship too, but don't know when exactly it's possible to achieve RDA. Does anyone knows ? :rolleyes:

i got laser pistoleer 20 stil didn't unlocked RDA a friend sed at 22.5 changed whit the last VU

Yeah, I've got Marksmanship as well few weeks ago, thought no idea by using which gun I've unlocked it.

What is RDA? I am guessing Ranged Damage Assessment? Am I right? What is RDA exactly for?

I guess that nobody would want to unlock Rare Disease Attainment skill :laugh:

Grats on your unlock.

i got laser pistoleer 20 stil didn't unlocked RDA a friend sed at 22.5 changed whit the last VU

You have level 20 in Laser Pistoleer (HIT). It still comes at level 18 in Ranged Laser (DMG) or any other Ranged (DMG) proffession. Big difference in the two (Hit versus Damage). Look at your Proffessional Standings page.

Yeah, I've got Marksmanship as well few weeks ago, thought no idea by using which gun I've unlocked it.

What is RDA? I am guessing Ranged Damage Assessment? Am I right? What is RDA exactly for?

I guess that nobody would want to unlock Rare Disease Attainment skill :laugh:

It's a damage modifier. It raises your minimum damage done.

Weee gratz,
and ty Coffee for the clear explanation (Symbolical +rep since i cant rep you anymore :p)

Keep the skills coming LeeLoo

Ohoh.. then RDA is further away than I thought .. I am Level 17 Laser Pistoleer and thought at Level 18 it unlocks *sigh* :rolleyes:

Congrats!!!

Ohoh.. then RDA is further away than I thought .. I am Level 17 Laser Pistoleer and thought at Level 18 it unlocks *sigh* :rolleyes:

Same sad discovery here, but it didn't too long so don't lose heart :) Couple of months hunting with a week or so of skilling when I got to 16 dmg did the trick.

If it was too easy it wouldn't be worth having would it?
Gratz on the MMS :)

t

gratz on MMS it was huge for me to unlock and RDA feels just as good...just keep shooting and you will get there soon enough.

thank you for the kind words guys, looking forward to unlock RDA then :wtg:
Just 3 levels in Ranged .. (dmg) to go ;)

Nice one Leeloo - gratz :)

I managed to unlock RDA before that VU, luckily for me.
Low on ammo, running back to JC, very helpful Drone ambushed me and gave me both RDA and my first ever ESI.

Back