Stalker

Loots

Vu 8.11

Last edited by a moderator:
jade stones
oil's
ammo
till now

Anyone know if MA created new spawns with the introduction of the iron mission?

The mission giver says that Hispidus are related - distantly - to Equus. As he is part of a group of Equus fanciers, they want to get rid of the ugly Hispidus.

Thx, maybe a spawn near excisiting equus spawn. Not many of those either :( checked what I knew and didn't find anything.

I like these but spawns are rare.

Entropedia says 582,831 near megavolt camp. I do a lot of running around and exploring in game and dont recall seeing these in that area - I maybe wrong.
Entropedia also says 808,842 which is in the middle of PVP zone which I try to stay away from
That leaves 223,544 which is NNE of Solfais crater around the frozen lake. I often combine hunting and mining in this area and hunt the hispidus as I have completed the combibo mission. Never had a global from them but maybe they are saving up for me to hit a HOF or ATH. Nice to hunt if you around my level.

Now there is a mission - it will be interesting to see if any new spawns appear

I can't find the spawn near megavolt, looks like it's be removed. Wasn't many there anyway, just a few prov-alpha mixed with medium feff and a few scabs.

I don't go in pvp so no idea what that spawn is like.

Spawn near solfais is on LA and taxed, unless there's another one I don't know about.

Couple of hisp between hogglo and esto LA's but very very very low spawn.

Isnt there some over by Isslye ? mixed in with neconu.

I think the only spawn for a while has been on the LA. Maybe there are bigger Hispidus in PvP, but I am not sure of that. So unless there is a newfound spawn somewhere, I imagine we have just that one LA for the mission.

there used to be some in center of pvp3(not akmul) but i havent been there for a while

Those 3 locations mentioned are the only 1's with any real spawn. South of Mega Volt, mixed with other mob, sparse spawn at best, north of Solfais, largest spawn I know of, mostly young there, and the PVP area by Aegis Mound, though the spawn is medium in there the gen is mixed from a few Young to Alpha

Haven't seen or heard of any new spawns to support mission yet, if anyone finds new spawns, please post location in this thread. gl hunting

Status
Back