Longu claw
Longu plate

Last edited by a moderator:
Wont someone please bring back a higher maturity LA,

3LA`s all with Guard-Alpha on em nowadays :(

Great Mob for ML-35 hunters!!

Question for V.10

Where can I find on Eudoria Longu mobs (small maturities)??? :(:confused:

From old to a few prowler, mostly inbetween are west to northwest of Ashi about a third the distance to Fort Ares.

Looking for a medium spawn with Majority Youngs of Longu.

Anyone have any clue where I could find this?
OLA29 is near emtpy.

Uuuhmmm ... :p Good one. It has been ages since I hunted longu planetside. Last one I saw was on CND :)

Where can I find on Eudoria Longu mobs (small maturities)??? :(:confused:

I found some just West of the Oil Rig PVP zone, ranging in maturity from Young up to Old Alpha if I remember correctly. Just follow the road North-East from Twin Peaks, past all the argos and feffoids. Be warned though, it's a very varied spawn, and quite spread out.

I found some just West of the Oil Rig PVP zone, ranging in maturity from Young up to Old Alpha if I remember correctly. Just follow the road North-East from Twin Peaks, past all the argos and feffoids. Be warned though, it's a very varied spawn, and quite spread out.

That spawn cointaines many stalkers so watch out

Ignore that fact.
Where would they normally spawn? :laugh:

If you want small Longus, have you considered Thortania aka OLA03? Its not too far from either Silver Ridge or OLA01 ("Club Meat", urkh!) TP-s.

If you want small Longus, have you considered Thortania aka OLA03? Its not too far from either Silver Ridge or OLA01 ("Club Meat", urkh!) TP-s.

That LA is owned by a banned player.

So hunting there means two things - firstly the spawn is crap because it hasn't been fertilised in 4 years. Secondly by hunting there you're paying tax to someone who was banned for cheating. Whether they'll ever be able to collect it is a different question and one that's been discussed many times here.

But personally I have a policy of avoiding any LAs owned by banned players (this is one of five).

You learn something new every day ... Is there a list somewhere of banned users and their LA-s?

I remember it was just a complete newbie with an opalo, lost in unfamiliar terrain, when I found this mob. it was the first time I saw one of them and it scared me. I raised my opalo, fired once and he fell dead on top of me. I was happy, i could kill real monsters and not only little baby elephants (daikibas); then I realized I had a property on my back and a turret was that killed him. :D

You learn something new every day ... Is there a list somewhere of banned users and their LA-s?

There's that one and 4 owned by Nostrop.

The Longu graphics have been updated, it will be released on march 13.

Cool Cant wait to see Updated Graphics...

Sounds awesome Kim! Please add some items aswell! :D

just bought a new pc and dont want to buy another again soon so please stop doing gfx useless things before i'm back in safe mode thanks

diseased_longu.jpg

New maturity: Diseased / Puny. :)

East of Fort Zeus, mixed with young, mature and old - and diseased Longu do count towards Iron missions. :)

Now thats a surprise. Have you noticed any differences to what they loot?

Now thats a surprise. Have you noticed any differences to what they loot?

They die with 5-6 unamped opalo shots, so loot "snable sized" amounts of animal oil and longu items.

Status
Back