Akbar

Stalker
Banned
Society
ViaDolorosa
Nexnecis
NexnecisWBG.gif

Description :

This large reptilian creature is indigenous to the swamp forests of Skoogslot.
With six legs, a catlike gait, and an extremely powerful bite,
its liking for human flesh makes it worth avoiding.
Its powerful sense of smell and ability to cover shorter distances very quickly
make it a terrifying inhabitant of the swamp forests.

Creature Type :
Ak_Ico_Animal.jpg
Animal

Damage Type : Stab 70%, Cut 30%

Maturities

Young
Mature
Old
Provider
Guardian
Dominant
Alpha
Old Alpha
Prowler
Stalker

Last edited by a moderator:
It's description is strangely untrue of it's real characteristics. The creature actually has quite a low aggression and it also moves rather slowly.

also their ability to hang out across a server boundary can make them a complete pain to shoot :confused:

And their extremely poor loot make them worthless to hunt :rolleyes:

And an Old Alpha kicks my ass...

I might add that this mob is rather strange compared to other mobs of similar or even greater hp. Maybe i'm just very lucky, maybe not, but it seems that the nexnecis loots very consistently, perhaps only 15% will no-loot.

Now i'm talking about the bigger ones (guardian upward) but compared to similar hp (and greater), they always seem to loot a hell of a lot more. Globalling or getting very GOOD loots are of course another matter, but it is nice to see loot being given with nearly every nex killed.

Seem to have lost them at Shinook. Anyone seen since v9.3?

I might add that this mob is rather strange compared to other mobs of similar or even greater hp. Maybe i'm just very lucky, maybe not, but it seems that the nexnecis loots very consistently, perhaps only 15% will no-loot.

Now i'm talking about the bigger ones (guardian upward) but compared to similar hp (and greater), they always seem to loot a hell of a lot more. Globalling or getting very GOOD loots are of course another matter, but it is nice to see loot being given with nearly every nex killed.

ssssssssssssshhhhh don't tell anyone ;)

i have never seen one of these.. will have to go check it out

In fairness to the Nexnecis I should add that they do loot BL800 Unlimited too! :)

In fairness to the Nexnecis I should add that they do loot BL800 Unlimited too! :)

hehe, it's about the only decent thing they loot. Too bad it's worth squat now. I was lucky enough to sell mine for +2.5k

I still think there is something to discover on them :) they are just not hunted enough atm, else that would be one of the greatest mob, pretty good loot on them i admit, almost lik equus used to give many 30pedder (1-3 a hundred ped ammo)

just found this

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

suprised it didnt have a wiki entry

just found this

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

suprised it didnt have a wiki entry

don't be surprised, i've NEVER seen one. only the odd prowler

I have seen several prowlers and stalkers out there. Not every time I go there though, but they are certainly not extinct;)

I have been looking for Nexnecis for most of VU10 with no luck.
I have seen a few globals oh them in the last few days:yay:.
Can somebody plz tell me where they have moved to.

DblooD

Try south of Shinook Jungle, you can find them in 2 LA's I think and even a few untaxed.

I have been looking for Nexnecis for most of VU10 with no luck.
I have seen a few globals oh them in the last few days:yay:.
Can somebody plz tell me where they have moved to.

DblooD

Try TP at "ahh the estophyls". At east coast much of them, mixed with esto.
It's the LA east of Segna, OLA 28

Are they no longer north and some to the west of shinook jungle? they are kinda all about the surrounding area there

Saw some just south of Shinook TP a couple days ago. Low maturities.

Status
Back